[PCU] Blood Knight RP - Blood Edict of Vandellor šŸ©ø

Thereā€™s no such thing as a Magisterium, just the faction of blood elven mages called magisters/magistrix, in which we can vary from basically being told what to do by the higher ups (subsequently from a magister perhaps, see Reldrinā€™s post above which has basically said everything else I wanted to say) to undertake an operation, or chuck a ranseur into an office door to impale a suspected traitor magister.

Ahh, apologies. I always assumed that the ā€œMagisteriumā€ was sort of like a governing body, ruled over by Rommath and Lorā€™Themar (though donā€™t ask me where specifically I may have got this impressionā€¦? ) and itā€™d be somewhat involved in the Thalassian statecraft as needed.

But beyond that, it actually sounds pretty engaging. Iā€™m trying my best not to accidentally lolRP or anything when I DO try being IC again, so hence all these questions of mine!

3 Likes

So it turns out that the initiates were sent on a totally easy task to the Ghostlands to help a grieving botanist cope with his wifeā€™s death at the hands of the amani by helping the botanist test a botani essence in the dead scar.

Hopefully the leftover vines from the infested abomination donā€™t spreadā€¦

ā€¦Right?

2 Likes

Many a thing is happening in Volā€™dun. The shifting dunes see the presence of Blood Knights once again, a sight not often seen since the fourth warā€¦ Whatever could have brought them this far from their homeland?!

5 Likes

Weā€™re still being absolute lawful evil chads as always, our duties take us to Pandaria to complete our end of a deal struck with the pandaren of Ronin: locations of anima in exchange for defending their land against the presence of legion cultists and venture co plunderers!

A new development is on the recruitment horizon however, as we currently are almost at the limit for Knights to join our ranks! Weā€™re primarily looking for Adepts and Initiates to be bulli- taken into the Edict to learn of the virtues and for Initiates to progress through specially designed trials in order for them to expand their understanding of what it takes to be a TRUE Blood Knight!

3 Likes

These people are amazing to make events with and roleplay with. +rep and recommend them if you want to do epic blood knight rp! Check em out!

2 Likes

From the time i spent rping with them i must say these guys do rp by the book without silly exceptions and you can feel they put quality above all else, doing justice to the Blood Knight concept and providing a very based environment for your Blood Elf Initiate !

2 Likes

Winds are blowing from the west, carrying ancient melodies of battle rising from the deep ancient thickets of Kalimdor. As destiny calls the Blood Knights and their allies prepare themselves. An ancient inter-elven vendetta will take center stage soon enough.

4 Likes

Blood Knights never tire! Now part of the mighty Highborne Triumverate they march into Ashenvale to put their mutual enemies in their place.

Join the war effort now!

4 Likes

Did you know: You can get in on all the crazy adventures this guild gets up to now by merely being a Horde Elf?

Ask your local representative about the Highborne Triumvirate!

3 Likes

Plat-clad knights wielding holy power to crush their enemies? Such a natural ally for us, and together with them and the Highbloods we have won a great victory over the lowborne of the alliance in Ashenvale as we laid claim to the gem of nature.

If you hold the light in your heart and are willing to fight for the glory of the highborne. Then sinā€™dorei, these guys may be your new home.

3 Likes

Among my favorite elven allies. Being verbally shoved to the ground and stepped on has never felt so good (because they do it so weeeell), highly recommend their initiate trial

2 Likes

Some say the manliest men to ever man themselves aroundā€¦Seriously though a bunch of epic dudes who make some great roleplay and fit that niche of strict paladin rp thats sorely needed!

2 Likes

We like bullying our initiates. You should come and experience this yourself.

1 Like

The Blood Knights are currently preparing for a trip to Suramar as to help gather some magical equipment to help deal with an accidental release of a crazed voidbeast.

2 Likes

The Blood Knights and their allies went through a calculated 'test' prepared for them by the Bloodwarder of the Edict. For some weak willed elves, the lesson it provided proved too much, for others still a valuable experience. The tenet of mercilessness is not for the faint of heart.

We are bursting with activity, the Horde elf RP scene never looked brighter. We are offering top quality Blood Elf experience, what is there to wait for? :drop_of_blood:

4 Likes

If you are looking for the most based Blood Knight rp with good char progression, epic fights and amazing social days make sure to check the Edict out!

2 Likes

Such enjoyable RP, its great to always have something going on!

3 Likes

Not gonna lie, moderately concerned about the DH in the middle there, but from the talks we had earlier on here, it does sound like a pretty intriguing route for Blood Knights. Iā€™m still wondering if I should grab a Paladin out of retirement with a namechange, see what all the fuss is about.

:thinking:

Seeing the Nightborne involved is encouraging too.

2 Likes

You should definitely be concerned for the DH!
And whenever you feel like it just let us know. These days weā€™re very close with the Nightborne of Eternal Sisterhood and fellow magic focused Blood Elves of Highblood Myrmidons so you will see us together more often then not.

1 Like