[PCU] [Death Knight-Ebon RP - A&H] The Ebon Onslaught - A great threat

Cool (and awkward because Blizz aren’t accomodating me with a handy portal). Thanks!

3 Likes

Special thanks to Niallya for making me lose my helmet and the nose injury.

And a special thanks to Rhondvar for destroying my shield and the rest of the injuries.

First encounter with these folks and I’ve already lost several pieces of equipment and sustained multiple injuries.

Savages.

4 Likes

A pleasure having been part of this guild during the while i have been able to stay! If any DK are looking for a Ebon Blade guild look no further than here. Fully recommended to atleast try out! Best of luck in the future!

3 Likes

After our first tense meeting in Zangarmarsh I am only more eager to see what the future holds in store. A toast, welcome to the family. :beers:

4 Likes

A bit welcome for the Ebons to the grand federation… Long may ur rp be olympic

we are coming for arindha

3 Likes

You killed Ga’huvo… monsters!

Thanks for the fight though, was fun…
(We will have our revenge.)

3 Likes

No, we will have our revenge for forcing us to retreat!

:dagger:

1 Like

Tomorrow - the Onslaught will once again have a tournament, which means - a new champion will arise!
Would you like to assist? Perhaps to participate a future tournament? Well, look no further and join us!

4 Likes

Join the Ebon Onslaught and get your pants stolen… for FREE!

4 Likes

Or worse, the gnome above me will not only steal your pants but underwear aswell!

2 Likes

All hail our new Champion!
All hail Zin’dani!

6 Likes

A troll champion? Ludicrous, what’s next? A dog?!

Oh wait, that was the previous one…

4 Likes

Now now Balehew, we know you lost but no need to be rude to your fellow Knight.

3 Likes

Hello! I’m interesed in joining your guild but due to things I can’t assure my “constant” presence (in terms of game time), do you accept a DK that can disappear for a long time and then reappear for a bit? If you don’t, do you have or know a DK RP community?

(Sorry if this is not the place to ask, but I’m new to the WoW RP scene)

2 Likes

Hello, if you wish - we may discuss about it through Discord!
There is also a DK RP Community: [RP] The Acherus Discord Community - DK/Scourge/Ebon/Individual

4 Likes

Betrayer … in truth, it was I who was betrayed . Still, I am hunted. Still, I am hated. Now , my eyes can see what others cannot.

6 Likes

Mad rambling of an even madder man.

4 Likes

Well, we should know by now that Baer’s mind is very damaged. So one should expect mad ramblings from time to time.

2 Likes

His minds were damaged long before he died.

I told them scarlets serve better as ghouls than becoming death knights!
But who listens anymore!?
lichy grumbling

3 Likes

Bit rude. We are more the geist type if anything.

2 Likes