[PCU] Draenei RP - Order of Oronaar 🙏

Order of Oronaar

Naming themselves the “Disciples of the Luminous Order of the Miracle at Oronaar”, this ancient Order’s origin is said to date back to the days of Old Argus - where a wondrous miracle transpired in the village of Oronaar. The nature of this miracle is shrouded in esoterism and mystery, known only to the few surviving elders of the disciples, survived only by a wizened cleric known only as Old Prodromos.

Under the guidance of the Light and the Naaru, the Order now stands in defense of the Draenei people and the Alliance, seeking to protect both from the darkness encroaching upon Azeroth from all corners.

Greetings!

The Order of Oronaar, is a holy military order with a focus on travel and helping the Alliance where ever it can. Our events range from player-versus-player emote battles, NPC’d story-lines, campaigns and social gatherings.

Member’s of almost all walks of life within Draenei society are welcomed, though they should have a vested interest in the safety of the Draenei people, preserving their culture and strengthening their position on Azeroth.

OOC Info

Rules
  • No ERPing.
  • No OOCing in spatial channels.
  • Respect the RP environment.
Ranks

Neophyte
An initiate is a fresh member, just recruited. This rank is granted to them upon joining the Order.

OOC: Recently joined members!

Acolyte
An Acolyte is a recent addition to the order, yet to prove - or in the process of proving themselves a devoted member.

OOC: Granted when the member has undergone the Induction ceremony.

Disciple
Fully fledged members of the order. They have taken the induction rite and the Trial of the Disciple.

OOC: The flesh and blood of the guild. Active members who are devoted to the Order of Oronaar!

Vigilant
A Vigilant is an ambitious member of the order, assigned with some further responsibilities.

OOC: Active and ambitious members, rewarded with some authority amongst their fellow peers. Assists the Crystalbearer’s with the induction ceremonies.

Crystalbearer
The Crystalbearer acts as counsel to the Praetor, helping to guide the order as his second in command.

OOC: Exemplar rank. The Crystalbearer is responsible for setting up Disciple promotion trials. They will also aid the Praetor to create content for the guild.

Praetor
The Praetor leads the order. In the absence of the Mystagogue, their command is final.

OOC: The guild leader. It is the Praetor’s responsibility to create events for the guild and very much act as the representative of it.

Mystagogue
Reinventor of Argus’ ancient Order of Oronaar. A distant, never seen figure.

OOC: Legacy role. Has no active status within the guild, currently.

Races
  • Draenei*
  • Lightforged Draenei
  • Broken

*Man’ari will be rejected. No exceptions.

Classes
  • Hunter
    Mage
  • Monk
  • Priest
  • Paladin
  • Rogue
  • Shaman
  • Warrior
  • Death Knight*

*Only with exceptions, expect to be treated as a dispensable tool IC when joining as a DK.

Warlock’s need not apply.

Recruitment

If you would like to seek out recruitment, please reply on this forum thread, apply via the in-game guild finder or send an in-game mail to Hartuum. You can also contact any guild member that is online in-game!!

Contacts

Whisper Hartuum, or any other online member in-game.

13 Likes

Very good Draenei guild with lots of based gamers.

3 Likes

BOOMTEC and the Order have had a very interesting relationship over the years. Sometimes we’re proving our mechs are better (and cheaper) than their warframes, sometimes we’re stealing their core to improve our totally superior mechs and sometimes we all go deep sea diving and bond over almost drowning together. Either way, a great guild who represent the Draenei people very well! Don’t worry, now we’re neutral we can sell you a mech!

4 Likes

Really cool guild. I promise I’m not biased :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Best Draenei guild around! Always fun to RP with :smiley:

3 Likes

Might as well remove the PCU tag given the whole split between those playing on the NWN custom server and folk that still play WoW such as yourselves.

Unless the acronym is still being kept?

1 Like

The acronym is still relevant.

Praetor Hartuum has a quest for you!

https://imgur.com/a/eQRBds7

Brilliant bunch of people. Came to AD a few years back looking for Draenei RP, and have not been disappointed.
We always take a RP break fridays and saturdays, but come by any other day for our daily RP sessions in the evenings!

3 Likes

I need you to slay five giant rats that have infested my basement and eaten my cheese.

1 Like

*Phaidros’ cheese.

2 Likes

I’m Crystalbearer Pervaal, and this is my favorite guild on the Citadel.

1 Like

The Luminous Order is currently hot on the trail of an insidious cult.

Having tracked them down to the distant kingdom of Gilneas, the Order spend an evening in a distant manor, solving puzzles and riddles, but all was not as it seemed, as the night drew to a close, it became apparent that it was all an illusion.

With little progress made, the Order now has to choose what to do next.

What will they do? Join the Order and find out!

4 Likes

thank you for the bump. I was off kayaking and missed it

Are you a Draenei that hates Man’ari? Are you looking for a guild? Then join the Order of Oronaar!

Oh absolutely, can’t stand them.

Drops the fake moustache by accident.

2 Likes

Not just the man’ari, but the woman’ari and children’ari too.
:dagger:

9 Likes

No redemption for the wicked.

How do you do, fellow none-corrupted ereda-ahem, Draenei? is wearing fake bushy beard and glasses

1 Like

The Luminous Order has just returned from a place farther away than any vessel would reach, to free one of their own from the clutches of a wicked foe.

For now, the Draenei recuperate in the familiar hearth of the Exodar.

4 Likes

Welcome back Porenthos!

2 Likes