[PCU] Dwarf & Gnome RP - Forgecog Fellowship 🗻

And we loved it as much as you loved it!
:beers:

3 Likes

A lovley bunch of dwarves and gnomes!

2 Likes

Imagine bieng a gnome (or dwarf) and not joining the coolest gnome (and dwarf) guild on the realm?!

1 Like

Tip: Join, the leader Lexa Bravebraid WANTS you to be there at server time whenever you want, if you are not he is gonna be a kind lad to you in discord, being chill if you dont show up for a week without an explanation. then keeps calm and sends messages inviting you to events again, he even admitted it (got proof) and then invites you to group saying you should join the events whenever you’re able to.

4 Likes

He kicked my dog aswell!

I’m not even in the guild and he forces me to RP from 8 to 12 server time every day!

2 Likes

I’ve not seen any kind of forced rp. It’s honestly been pretty chill! Very free and open about signing up for events and roleplaying overall.

4 Likes

Guild leader Lexa Bravebraid hasn’t let me see my family in 2 years :frowning:

3 Likes

bro wtf i’m being forced into an octagon to fight against my will

ankle picks lexa and ragenugget

5 Likes

Oh. My. Gosh.

Lexa Bravebraid forced me into a life of petty street-crime in the streets of Los Santos! Ay ese what u doing in my varrio?

Shoots Marus.

6 Likes

Leader Lexa Bravebraid came to my house and killed my family for no reason when asked why they simply laughed is a glorious, and kind leader! They have never done anything wrong, and remain as the true paragon of virtue and righteousness in this world! They also golf a perfect 18 every time; and they smell like roses.

4 Likes

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Ragenugget 六四天安門事件 The Shadowforge protests of K.C 37 天安門大屠殺 The Shadowforge City Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Banker Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Boulder Forward 文化大革命 The Great Anvilmar Cultural Revolution 人權 Dwarf Rights 民運 Monarchy 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-Thane system 台灣 臺灣 Ironforge Formosa 中華民國 Republic of Kirthaven 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Grim Batol 達賴喇嘛 King 法輪功 Gryphon Leader 新疆維吾爾自治區 The McDaid Clan Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Iron Peace Prize 劉暁波 Husseth Grimtorch 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Lexa Bravebraid 劉曉波动态网自由门

4 Likes

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Ragenugget 六四天安門事件 The Shadowforge protests of K.C 37 天安門大屠殺 The Shadowforge City Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Banker Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Boulder Forward 文化大革命 The Great Anvilmar Cultural Revolution 人權 Dwarf Rights 民運 Monarchy 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-Thane system 台灣 臺灣 Ironforge Formosa 中華民國 Republic of Kirthaven 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Grim Batol 達賴喇嘛 King 法輪功 Gryphon Leader 新疆維吾爾自治區 The McDaid Clan Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Iron Peace Prize 劉暁波 Husseth Grimtorch 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Lexa Bravebraid 劉曉波动态网自由门

3 Likes

2 Likes

Leader Lexa Bravebraid forced my dogs to step on a bee.
And made me watch The Hunger Games from beginning to end.

6 Likes

Post it then?

Best Tony Ferg voice “Hold on Im talking brotha” ankle picks Marus and does a cartwheel after, throwing a baseball and doing the spiderman webshooting thing all at once

1 Like

bunny hops into the ring, german suplexes you and proceeds to do a thousand situps per second, angrily yelling at the same time that Lexa Bravebraid stole all my coffee

Sigtryggr is taken out, German suplexed into suplex city Brock Lesnar mode, his whole body broken, the crowd cheering, Joe Rogan dives in with his microphone for an interview straight after

Okay so first:

Nobody can force you to do roleplay. They can’t physically force you to do anything. They can ask or request but you can’t be forced.

Secondly, as Croecell said, show some proof since you say you have it? You claim you got evidence of it, so post it here.

Thirdly, from my own experience, there is nothing of the sort. It’s very casual and free to hop in as you like as well as sign up for events as you like, even with an option if you arent certain you can. The only thing I’ve seen at all is that they will check with people who have said they will attend events will still be showing up/still attending, and that is very par for the course in every guild.

8 Likes

Life’s a rat race… And I ain’t no rat. I’m a turtle, a ninja turtle. Michelangelo is my favorite, what’s yours?

shoots for sigtryggr’s legs in order to score a takedown (husseths down 2-1 on all judges’ scorecards)

3 Likes