[PCU] Dwarf & Gnome RP - Forgecog Fellowship đŸ—»

I mean, I have had dozens of events I could not attend last minute without informing my (PCU-)guild and nobody ever made it a problem, at all.

And I know they all feel the same in that real life will always triumph a darned game like this! (Except the guild leader of the Forgecog, I was literally bound to a chair to RP with them :sob: )

1 Like

Show proof.

Back up your two posts with the evidence or just stop posting before you dig an even deeper grave for yourself.

I mean this sincerely.

1 Like

Lexa Bravebraid offered me a glass of coca cola but when I took a sip it was pepsi max

3 Likes

Lexa Bravebraid just stole my wallet!

1 Like

Guild Leader Lexa Bravebraid never takes of their shoes when they come over and visit my house.

1 Like

THEY ARE AMERICAN :open_mouth:

Very fun event tonight! Gnomes and dwarves should definitely check this guild out!

5 Likes

Forgecogs are real deal here, I might say, one of the nicer Guilds going up with Dwarf and Gnome Thame! I love gaming with them, you should check them up if you are interested in some based Gnome and Dwarf guild!

2 Likes

OFC an vulpera, why wouldn’t it be. you got discord?

Damn took you a whole week to muster up the screens?? I better see a powerpoint presentation foo

2 Likes

Weird snipe to make. What’s wrong with a Vulpera exactly?

Post them here? You were happy enough to state openly here what you claim has happened/what’s been done to you as well as state you got proof, so why not post it here aswell?

7 Likes

A vulpera.

And everyone knows they’re on Lexa’s payroll.

Post them here, before our eyes.

2 Likes

Fixed.

Wait, you’re getting paid?

1 Like

Good morning China. Now I have ice cream. I like ice cream very much. But Fast and Furious 9 is faster than ice cream. Fast and Furious 9 is my favorite so
 Now is the music time to prepare 1 2 3 Two weeks later Fast and Furious 9 ×3 Don’t forget Don’t miss remember to go to the cinema to watch Fast and Furious 9 because the movie is very good and the action is very good, almost the same ice cream. Goodbye

Long live the Forgecog Fellowship :sunglasses::sunglasses::cn::cn::cn::muscle::muscle::sunglasses::north_korea::north_korea::north_korea::north_korea::north_korea::north_korea::cn::cn::cn::cn::cn::cn::cn::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses: :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::muscle::cn::cn::cn::cn::cn::cn::cn::cn::cn::cn::cn::cn::flushed::cn::cn::cn::cn::cn::sunglasses::sunglasses::muscle::cn::north_korea::cn:🇰 đŸ‡”:cn::cn::cn::north_korea::north_korea::cn::cn::north_korea::cn::north_korea::cn::sunglasses::sunglasses::muscle::cn::cn::cn::cn::cn::cn::cn::cn::cn::cn::cn::muscle::muscle: :muscle::sunglasses::sunglasses::muscle::cn::cn::cn::cn:

Im afraid youll have paper planes thrown at the back of your head for the rest of this schoolyear if you dont share with the class

2 Likes

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/424587690017685516/994916909097173053/unknown.png

bit weird to say when this is one of your characters, along with a host of other vulpera.

Wouldn’t you say so?

7 Likes

you have quite a lot of Vulpera of your own though. Looks like you are even in a roleplaying guild with one of them. :]

This forum is sponsored by the Forgecog Fellowship.
To join offer Lexa a full set of ale or your soul.
If both conditions cannot be met, a payment plan of five shadowmourne can be of use.

With regards
Grombaln Ironeater

Who is now running away before he gets uppercutted

1 Like

(Insert the ‘MY EYES!’ gif from Spongebob here)

1 Like