[PCU] Dwarf RP - League of Modimus 🏔

A detachment of the League speak to a hesitant Outpost Leader in the Burning Steppes, as they search for an elusive Dragonmaw Warlord.

`https://gyazo.com/380a6cff9360c3e2c9155f41bfb4384f

We avenged our fallen Dwarven brethren in an Olodren SPECIAL event. We continue serving! For Khaz Modan!

2 Likes

After some epic gambling, Sainur is on his way to become filthy ‘rich’, he gladly filled his pockets with the misfortunes of his fellow Dwarves and Gnomes.

I wasn’t really sure what to do with Sainur and the thought of just remaining guildless for a while crossed my mind, but I’m glad I joined! Had multiple cool events already for the brief time I’ve been part of the guild.

2 Likes

1 Like

Och nae! Tae League o’ Modimus has been taken over by dark irons! Our ranks need more Bronzebeards, Wildhammers and Stormpikes to fill tae unification quota!

Come to us with your many dwarves, and join us! Let’s unify Khaz Modan! :mountain_snow:

4 Likes

After an award-winning event with our friends in the Stormwind City Sentry, the League of Modimus kick back for now. For on the 10th, we leave to Stranglethorn, in defense of Dwarvish interests! Keep your eyes peeled for that campaign.

Lads, I hate te Jungle.

4 Likes

I could see my dark iron dwarf join this.

4 Likes

We back from tha campaign in Stranglethorn, my Dwarfizzles. Now we’re gonna chill in SW/IF for a few days, before resuming our mighty adventures!

8 Likes

Amazing group of Dwarves. There’s nothing like a political military group seeking to strenghten the Dwarven unity and development of Khaz Moadan!

5 Likes

Och be dat-…?

4 Likes

Val’ANYR?!

5 Likes

Assemblage + League… arguably the strongest team up on AD!

8 Likes

Saw these heavily armed n’ armoured dwarves the other day. Could’ve sworn the wooden railing they were leaning against had been charred to a thin crisp…

7 Likes

Cool guild man, you should get a dwarf and join.

6 Likes

10/10 group of grumpy dwarves doing dwarf things.

Like setting jungles on fire.

7 Likes

Lad, we’re enjoying amazing activity, just doing our thing.

If you want to be up-to-date, follow my twitter ( @husseth) !!! :smiley:

For now, have this!

https://gyazo.com/1e246192f141871bf9adf1150da32f2b

A very cool promotion ceremony!

8 Likes

7 Likes

:mountain_snow: Bros? This guild is really cool. :mountain_snow:

7 Likes

The marshes were unforgiving, drenched in Dwarven blood, as well as Forsaken bile. Yet, the Dwarves and Gnomes emerged victorious, once more defending their illustrious homeland.

We’re in the Wetlands, fighting the Rotgarde! Here’s to AMAZING RP and activity, from one of the best Dwarf RP guilds on the realm & beyond! :beers:

6 Likes

What to say about this absolute titan of a guild?

Its the best. Primal NPCed events, based RP-PvP and proper dwarven casual RP makes the entire thing a worthwhile experience.

Join now and you’ll find character development in spades, plus we’re off to Northrend next week, so better now than ever to sign up in the name of the great MODIMUS himself!

For Khaz Modan!

6 Likes

The combination of hail and lightning made the ascent a tricky task, but they persevered as they held onto their grappling hooks like spiders tethered to a web.

Only they were dwarves, and the web was one of the many mountains of the Storm Peaks.

“Boarmantle, give me some room will ye? This is a tricky one, we’re almost there!”

“Wit was that? Its hard to hear ye!”

“I said-”

The crackling sound of thunder and a rumble emanating from the mountain itself followed, then the shriek of a loosening hook and a primal scream of terror, which slowly became apart of the tearing wind and booming thunder, and eventually ceased to be.

Ten became nine.

Nine became seven.

Seven became four.

The expedition set up camp atop the peak, a looming ridge had thankfully given them enough cover from the elements, yet the cold, the biting cold, that was something they could never escape from in this cursed land.

Setting up his tent, Dulnus quickly entered it with the rest of his supplies in tow. Setting himself up for the night, the dwarf made sure his pillow was positioned properly before trying to get some semblance of sleep.

The next day he woke up. The wind had ceased, the thunder abated. Upon opening the flap of his tent, the dwarf looked at the other tents his kin had set up.

“Ye all up yet? Lads?!”

Silence.

He checked the first tent, and upon opening the flap his eyes widened in shock. Delgir laid stiff on the ground, his skin a frozen pale blue.

Pollus was the exact same, frozen solid within the second tent, shortly followed by Bergen. Dulnus exited the last tent and looked over the edge of the mountain into the misty depths.

The sound of rustling startled the dwarf, yet it was slowly replaced by an internal dread. His gaze remained fixed downwards, afraid. Despite the fear, the strength of the mountain coursed through his veins, and with that came an expectation to face his fears head on.

Slowly, he turned around.

His kin succumbed to the cold, yet their eyes blazed a deathly blue, their shambling corpses trudging out of the tents and towards the Mountain King.

His weapons left in his tent, Dulnus raised his fists up in preparation, yet even his martial prowess paled in comparison to his dead kin.

They trudged towards him, until eventually reaching out to him with dead arms.

Sitting up, Dulnus breathed heavily in shock; the dim lantern on his nightstand being the only immediate source of comfort to him. Wiping away a torrent of sweat from his forehead, the dwarf sat back on the bed, his head resting softly against the pillow.

It was another night of terrors, one of the many scenarios that plagued his mind; the result of decades of warfare. The dwarf slowly turned and stood up from his bedside, grabbing his smoking pipe and tobacco from his nightstand. Topping up his pipe, Dulnus slowly made his way over to the balcony overlooking Thelsamar, puffing out rings of smoke as he settled his nerves under the night sky.

Northrend loomed, and with it the realisation that Dulnus may have to face fears better left unearthed.

3 Likes