[PCU] Dwarf RP - League of Modimus 🏔

To this day, lad, some of our greatest scars are those we’ve laid unto ourselves. The war … brother against brother, blood against blood. There’s no two ways about it. When the Emperor’s of age, it will fall to him - he must be the one to rid us of that ancient fault line once and for all.

Even now, great old Modimus, the king o’ kings, watches over Ironforge! They say this statue’s stoney glare alone’s enough to send the Horde’s fiercest generals fleeing into the hills

Fer Khaz Modan!

Hello gamers,

The League of Modimus is now recruiting. This guild is a pan-dwarven group made up of the three major clans that acts as an armed wing of the senate - deployed on behalf of a faction of senators to deal with threats both foreign and domestic and with the general goal of promoting a unified dwarven race under what they (or rather the senators they serve) consider the ideals of the late High King Modimus.

They are intended to act as a loose praetorian guard-esque group in service to these dwarven politicians and preach the idea that when Dagran Thaurissan II takes the throne he may well be the one that can unite the three great clans as their High King - the Modimus of his time - and bring about a great renaissance of dwarven power and prestige across Azeroth as the natural leaders and military powerhouse of the Grand Alliance.

We’re recruiting basically every race/class/clan combo of dwarves though spots for DKs will be very limited and overt criminals / enemies of the Alliance or Ironforge won’t be a good fit.

If you’re interested, PM Bravebraid, Duin or Dugorn

be that val'anyr?

71 Likes

Give it to me.

8 Likes

OCH! Dwarfs be comin!

7 Likes

I’m afraid that it belongs in the hands of a truth dwarf only (aka. no orcheads)

5 Likes

fer khaz modan…

5 Likes

Have had awesome fights against these dwarves, join them now!

6 Likes

Had a criminally great foam sword duel with people from here just today, just an amazing dwarven guild coming on through here

6 Likes

This is me, Husseth also known as Trooper. RP has been really good so far, you should join. :smile_cat:

10 Likes

Woah! Dwarves should definitely invest in the guild soon to be (if not already) known as the best Dwarf RP guild on AD!

4 Likes

Ya got my attention.

3 Likes

Yer got me attention kna laddie. Tae gan and make a Dwarf seems tae be me destiny.

3 Likes

Alright… points g * n to your head, send me a DM on discord… TROOPER#1312 (looks at the person who’s interested to join).

7 Likes

Laddie, OCH.

Love hammers, love Khaz Modan, love Dorfs, especially these ones… The legacy of Modimus Anvilmar lives on in them.
Join now.

1 Like

PCU guild, dwarves? Very epic. Hope to cross paths with them in roleplay soon!

2 Likes

Based guild, based people.

PCU bout to show how Dwarf rp is done. I dig it, good luck

2 Likes

This seemes really neat!

A dwarf guild that isn’t a Warhammer + Gimli crossover episode? Yeh, now that’s epic.

4 Likes

Oh hoh lads, more Dwarves to work the forges and breweries? Good luck to ye!

4 Likes

I offer this throwback as tribute.

https://youtu.be/57_ncF092MM

2 Likes