[PCU] Dwarf RP - League of Modimus šŸ”

Get back 'ere lad, that be an orderā€¦ Truly powerful words from the eternal General Thunderbraid.

3 Likes

Based RPrs, even their dead captain was great :smiling_imp:.

4 Likes

Can never have enough Dwarf guilds.

3 Likes

The League of Modimus ventured deep into the Coldridge Valley, as a mysterious remnant of the Frostmane Tribe nestled themselves into a cave. They give worship unto dark forces beyond comprehensionā€¦

Disappearing Mountaineers, the Void, mysterious talismans and world-class NPCing/DMing tonight - only in League of Modimus.

7 Likes

Och, look laddie, itā€™s tae League oā€™ Modimus, also known as tae most epic dwarf guild on all oā€™ AD-EU!

2 Likes

love these guys!!

2 Likes

Lest I see ye on a dwarf, thatā€™s cultural appropā€¦ Appraptiā€¦ Oproptā€¦ Errrh ye get me point, lad!

Nice tae see more dwarves though!

2 Likes

some of you have never heard someone speaking scots in your lives and it shows smdh

In all seriousness itā€™s great to see a dwarven guild, especially one that looks built to last.

For Khaz Modan!!!

4 Likes

Dunnae wot scots is lass, am dwarven.

2 Likes

Iā€™m laughing. Thanks for the support! Promise my Scottish LARP will improve.

4 Likes

OH laddaeā€¦

I had a lot of problems with finding RP inspiration lately, so I am really happy to see a concept that might get me back into it properly. I would love to use this chance

Hallwell here btw

3 Likes

Weā€™re posted in Anvilmar, due to an event. After it weā€™re returning to Stormwind. If you want to, you can meet us there! :blush: We hang out in the Dwarven District mainly.

3 Likes

Donā€™t you touch my kin, you stunty littleā€¦

Seriously though, great to see more Dwarf RP popping up.

3 Likes

Tae talisman is te answers, ladsā€¦ Make good use oā€™ it.

What is that? These arenā€™t ordinary Trollsā€¦

ā€œSkā€™shgn eqnizz hoqā€

Tae beast is defeated, but no one is left here. What happened?!

The Crew compromised of Dromundi-Olodren Darkstone, Arndall Urquhart, Darend Rockhammer, Dmitris Thunderwing, Hanmar Ironhorn, Myrgorn and Husseth Grimtorch ventured deep into the cave. They managed to conquer the Frostmane and their nyā€™alothian masters. When they returned to Anvilmar, it was deserted - all that remained being an eldritch rune, projecting its horrid glow.

The League is now back in Stormwind! The 2-day event in Coldridge Valley couldnā€™t have been more fun!

3 Likes

Och!, laddae! I feel this es goinā€™ ta be a good one!

2 Likes

if I wasnā€™t a sworn and faithful servant of the Highblood Myrmidons then I would certainly join on my gnome :]

hope it goes well for you lot and doesnā€™t go all Dwarf Fortress-y with the peril!

1 Like

Afraid to say we do not accept Gnomes. Assemblage of Uld does.

2 Likes

Good to see a dwarf guild on the rise.
The world needs dwarves! All of the clans!

2 Likes

Tae chatter in this tavern be unbelieveable, laddae! When will their meetinā€™ end?!

The League of Modimus met their Concordat allies for the first time, as the Hammer-Sergeant negotiated the terms of this alliance. As for the rest of the Dwarves? They socialized with their exotic - and not so exotic allies.

`https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/711945813244510341/717817520236789812/WoWScrnShot_060320_204234.jpg

5 Likes

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/711945813244510341/717817520236789812/WoWScrnShot_060320_204234.jpg

5 Likes