[PCU] [Death Knight-Ebon RP - A&H] The Ebon Onslaught - A great threat

Best to ask about it in the peeve thread.

Good luck with your guilds guys! Either Kump or I will be here to post your pictures.

4 Likes

Rude. :frowning:
Our path is eternal.

4 Likes

Hey guys! Its been a while since we last posted an update! So allow me to ready you all for within the next two days I shall post a new update about our current, finished, N’zoth storyline! This storyline was lead by the Undeath Roderick, to which we all want to say, thanks alot!

A proper story, with its ending, will appear within the next two to three days from me! Including Screenshots made by different members of the Onslaught, and hopefully linked in full by

!!

1 Like

Oh dear, oh Lord, it’s happening.
I can’t wait for those screenshots to be posted!

3 Likes

After the last mission, in which the Onslaught had retrieved general T’Chirax’An’s Quel’dorei Anchor, aptly called Fateweaver, after having
fought their way through the corrupted Tauren Sunwalker; Oriboros Brighthoof, the time for the final mission against the General was now at hand.

The Knights of the Onslaught met in the Pandaren village One Keg, which had served as their outpost for the past several weeks; when all were assembled, they lined up to be briefed by newly returned Commander Soulbane and Initiate Roderick; the order was simple, they were to ride out south and meet up with Shado-Pan forces led by the Shado-Master Bao Wei, up on a plateau in the southern mountain range, overlooking the ruins of a temple.

Once the Knights were fully informed, they rode in full force; mounted ontop their loyal steeds! They assembled once again ontop the discussed mountain plateau, greeted by the Shado-master and his, somewhat meager forces, armed with 2 of dragon-guns. The Commander and Shado-master came up with the plan;

At the bottom of the plateau would be 3 entrances; each would be guarded by a Ravager with 2 Knights, alongside 5 Shado-Pan.

Ravager Xorican would lead Knight Bloodtree and Heller in defense of the left entrance.

Ravager Starfall would lead Initiate Frostwhisper alongside Knight Balehew in defense of the right entrance.

The Commander would stand guard at the center and last entrance alongside Epidermicus’s disgusting Abomination, and the Necromancer Nelox!

Knight Gearsock would offer long range support with his Meatwagon, while Initiate Roderick, alongside 2 Shado-pan Magic users would focus on the ritual to banish the General back to the realm of Ny’alotha.

Shado-Master Bao Wei would hold the ground upon the mountain, overseeing the fight and barking orders where needed, while Commander Soulbane would lead the troops using her point of view of the battleground.

Not long after the orders were issued the sky darkened; the Knights and their Shado-Pan hurried to their positions; ready to hold the ground.

Not long after the Knights arrived at their position; the first K’thir appeared, showing no intention to assault; and with the Knights unable to leave their position for risk at having their bottleneck being left exposed, it did not take long before the K’thir Cultist opened their first portals; allowing the Knights a view ,once more into Ny’alotha, before the enemy forces came pouring through, Void-creatures of many shapes and sizes, maddened Death Knights and always present Twilight Cultists all started to swarm upon the Knights positions.

While some of the fully magical creatures fell before the Anti-Magic Barriers erected, many of the others swarmed on; trying to overwhelm the Ebons and their Shado-Pan companions, who fought tooth and claw, with unholy magic and Pandaren weapon alike; while Knight Gearsock used the meat of the fallen, both friend and foe, as ammunition to hurl towards the endless forces, alongside a barrage of fire from the Dragon-cannons to reduce their numbers to ashes! in the end it was not enough; when Knight Bloodtree got overrun, being saved by the timely intervention of Ravager Xorican, Knight Heller and a timely barrage from the Meatwagon, by the barrage of enemies it wasn’t to long before their position became unholdable, threatening to be overrun the horn to retreat was sounded and they had to retreat up the mountain, alongside the one surviving Shado-Pan Warrior, before they would be cut off; where possible the Knights fought side-to-side, holding the ground for a short while at a time before giving in ground allowing all of them to retreat up the mountain!

Eventually Shado-Master Bao Wei, alongside 2 of his magic-users and all of his Shado-Pan warriors fell before the endless swarms; with most of the Knights being able to escape damaged but not defeated, and with the Meatwagon in need of repair, a sudden scream was heard as T’Charix’An himself charged forward towards the Knights’ position with the intention of ending them all for good.

Suddenly, as the General was about to end the group of Knights before him a unholy screech was heard from the portals leading into Ny’alotha, the forces of the C’thraxi General splintered, scurrying away as defeated rats, at the sound coming out of the portals; leaving the general exposed and distracted; the Knights stood ready for one final assault as Initiate Roderick alongside the remaining Shado-Pan Magic-users finished their ritual, sending the general back to the realm of the Old Gods! Hopefully to never be heard of again!

After the Generals defeat, and defeating any that remained of the enemy; the Knights retreated towards Acherus: the Ebon Hold, where Knight Roderick was knighted a full member of the Onslaught. The spoils were divided up; with some of the Knights’ interest in Alchemy would have left them in need of the flesh and blood of the fallen minions of the Old Gods, ever searching for ways to fight back against the minions of the Void. Others would find themselves in need of nothing; retreating deeper into the Ebon Hold to tend to their wounds and damaged weapons and armors!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/609750074356137994/688828313757810813/WoWScrnShot_031520_191634.jpg
(The Knights of the Ebon Onslaught, getting informed about the mission)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/609750074356137994/688831917956661287/WoWScrnShot_031520_203150.jpg
(The Knights on the move towards the meeting spot with Shado-Master Bao Wei and his troops)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/609750074356137994/688836399990177816/Mid_front.jpg
(Commander Soulbane holding the middle of the bottleneck, alongside the Necromancer Nelox and a disgusting creature)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/609750074356137994/688850938626441256/WoWScrnShot_031520_204136_2.jpg
(Ravager Starfall alongside Initiate Frostwhisper holding the line at their side of the bottle neck!)

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/609750074356137994/688868505419907072/WoWScrnShot_031520_225655.jpg?width=1019&height=532
(having been forced back due to the overwhelming Old God forces; the Knights stand ready to hold the line at the upper parts of the plateau!)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/609750074356137994/688871792361734204/final_briefing.jpg
(After the forces of the Old God general fell to the combined powers of the Heroes of Azeroth, the Knights were left to clean up the mess, before returning to Acherus, where Knight Roderick would be “knighted” a full member of the Onslaught!)

The End! As this was the end of the campaign in Pandaria, marking the defeat of the Old God N’Zoth In-Character for the members of the Onslaught, we would like to thank Deadroderick for all the effort he put into the missions for us! I for one can say, without a doubt that it was a very cool and fun event-chain, with a great ending! The enemies felt overwhelming and the missions took us to places never seen before!

I hope to one day see another such great campaign from you! Thanks alot, Knight! :smiley:

On another note; As always the < Ebon Onslaught > is recruiting Death Knights in need of a home! We accept old and new, experienced and unexperienced, Main race or Allied race, everybody can find a home with us!

We offer neutral Death Knight RP focussed on brotherhood and to do the things the living cannot!

So do you find yourself in search of a new guild, because your old one got disbanded or became inactive; or just want to try and dip your undeath, rotting, toe into the pond that is Death Knight RP, don’t be afraid to contact any of the members on either Horde or Alliance(Which uses a capital i instead of a lower L) and they can point -you- in the right direction!

7 Likes

Such a fun event. Big thanks to Roderick for running the campaign - was an absolute pleasure!

3 Likes

Thank you Bloodtree for posting the resume, and a big thanks to Roderick for this amazing campaign!

As for our situation, we are once again recruiting both Horde and Alliance to get back to the fold with new missions, new opponents and potentially an incoming tournament!

3 Likes

5 Likes

Edit: Cro was faster. Nice ones by the way!

1 Like

Suffered a big oof in Outland today. The boss ain’t gonna be pleased to hear that his prize was stolen by Bilgewater vermin. Because of this I had to give some “friendly advice” to one of our members on how not to fail again.

5 Likes

The boss called.

He want you to give me back my spare skullface.

SKULLTHIEF!

1 Like

Never thought Mark and Nelox would’ve been brothers.

Marklox?

1 Like

Meanwhile, just a little bump to say that we’re currently Outland, to help the Horde and the Alliance against those pesky nagas… And loyalists!

Battles, bodies and potentially artifact hunting, what’s not to like?

3 Likes

ACHERUS: THE EBON HOLD
The Onslaught has returned to the Ebon Hold following their campaign in Outland in which countless battles commenced and even more souls were consumed. However, the death knights cannot afford to stand idle by for long.

Reports of scarlet activity in the Plaguelands have resulted in an ever-increasing amount of patrols taking place within the regions, and further actions are currently being debated amongst the members of the vanguard.

2 Likes

Looks like you guys have a lot of events.

2 Likes

We just came out of a little campaign with some fighting in Zangarmarsh.
We should have our little event chain and getting back to business very soon!

1 Like

This guild smells…
Of rot and blood.

3 Likes

A little bump to announce two things:
Many of the Onslaught will participate in the Ebon Wars organized by Baer!
Secondly, we are getting back to a new campaign soon enough! Want to participate? Look no further, join the Onslaught!
… And of course, we need a new champion. There will be a new tournament, very soon!

4 Likes

On both sides of the fence to! So for all those longing to finally being to stab Baer’s racist face! This is your chance! :crossed_swords:

I would also like to point out that I will win this tournament for once! Provided its being held on a date I can attend! :wink:

4 Likes

no in ten characters

3 Likes