[PCU] Eternal Sisterhood - Dawn of the Eternal Night 🌑

While Durb was mining stuffs, da rest of Sisterhood was tracking down people dat got lost from basement of temple and got dem back, me hope dat dey like it again and me hope we can help friends more!

2 Likes

For a bunch of moon-worshipping heathens, they are a good bunch. Especially Durb. Durb rocks.

3 Likes

Our Dusk-Lily bends more each day towards the MOON!

Do not listen to Sin’dorei propaganda, thanks.

8 Likes

Embrace the truth, Erena.

4 Likes

Filthy Sunworshippers!!

I knew Kaldorei are the only chosen of Elune left!

5 Likes

Five Hot takes in five seconds, you think I wont?

Haidene is the true speaker
Tyrande is pretty dumb tbqh
The Shal’dorei are the true chosen people
Teldrassil was just a Dragon stick
Azshara

2 Likes

It’s great to RP with these guys, me being a DH and them being faithful priestesses often makes a really enjoyable interaction. They create an atmosphere where I actually try to watch what I’m doing, just incase it inspires elunes wrath :eyes:

6 Likes

The most powerful and long running Sisterhood of Elune guild going on either faction.
If you’re devoted, hate heresy and love the moon, get in here.

5 Likes

The death of the Matron at the hands of the Drust and her return at the hands of Elune (and Vashava too I guess) were a shocking twist in the Pacts Drustvar campaign that even I didn’t see coming; and I’m one of the organizers! Brilliant guild, would almost destroy with cackling witches again.

7 Likes

Thankie,s you is da best glowy dryknees too! Especially Hur-Hurtoom!

2 Likes

The meek shall falter, the unworthy shall be purged, the Goddess’ most devout shall reign supreme and the heathen masses shall repent and die.

It is the will of the Eternal. Join us, future subjects.

5 Likes

My favourite zealots, lead by my dark master teaching me how to keep my own crazy religious zealots in check.

Great, creepy energies coming from these guys. Would NOT want them near me when they’re all gokud up on Elune.

4 Likes

My sisters from another species.
The Elunite faithful.
The radiant children of the night.
Absolutely legendary and long standing guild of Elune devoted folk. Strong rituals, sermons, intrigue and butt kicking. Worth anyone’s time, invest!

3 Likes

I keep having to get one of my officers to leave their discord channel because they love this guild and its community so much.

Juliana is like a secret agent, she has come into my guild and stolen my officers heart. Best guild for Elune/Nightborne roleplay and the most sneaky and evil too!!!

4 Likes

The Moonglade-…
The Moonlight E-…
The Moonlight Melo-…

Ahem…

The Sisterhood of Fal’adora are close pals with the Painted Shi–… the seventh rastari cohort. It’s a bit unbecoming of us trolls and elves in either guilds, but I personally believe Zandalar and Suramar have a lot in common.

Two ancient civilisations dating back centuries ago and have only just begun to set forth and make their mark in the world once again with the Horde close by to help out.

Now naturally in the long run, I don’t want to become a subject to elven supremacy but for now, we get along just fine.

We’ll be off to a banquet in Suramar to feast with the sisterhood which’ll help maintain a close bond between the two guilds and utlimately their civilisations.

4 Likes

The Eternal Sisterhood hosted a Banquet for their close friends the Rastari Cohort in Suramar last evening. Matron Lunarglade had invited the Tetrarch and his followers to the Illustrious Starsinger Estate for a three course meal and evening of Arcwine and Celebration!

The Matron enjoyed an in depth conversation with their Tetrarch about the history of the Troll Empire as well as a few lighthearted exchanges about their respective history. Her Eternal Keepers then gave a tour of the city to the Cohort while the Matron and Tetrarch enjoyed a pleasant walk through Suramar, eventually giving him a personal tour around the Temple of Fal’adora.

If you are interested in Zandalari Empire roleplay then look no further than this thread!

6 Likes

My IC besties (excluding Bilgewater) and all round legends.
If you want a community that is fun out of character. Slightly evil, but still devout and powerful in character, join these guys!

Looking forward to antics with them in STV!

3 Likes

Ascension.

3 Likes

We and our awesome friends prepare to go on a new adventure of epic proportion! The Eternal Sisterhood will ever carry our banner high and represent the horde. Ru-shanna Shal’dorei

3 Likes

The Eternal Sisterhood have vanquished an undead Troll threat on the first day in Stranglethorn, surely it won’t be the last. The sisters resolve has been emboldened by the act of righteous smiting laid down upon the undead. The first act has set, but that is just the beginning.

3 Likes