[PCU] Eternal Sisterhood - Dawn of the Eternal Night 🌑

The Eternal Sisters gathered this evening to attend a Sermon dedicated to the topic of an esoteric letter sent by the Matron.

"My Glorious Sisterhood.

I have often spoken to you as a Matron and a Priestess, though now I wish to address you all as a Highborne first and foremost.

It is no secret that the continued existence of the Kaldorei infidels poses uncomfortable truths in regards to the goddess’ fallibility, and though for ten thousand years I, and many of you have retained our adherence to her divine edicts she continues to answer not only us, but our enemies.

As a Priestess this saddens me, but as a Highborne I find this unacceptable. But now, I offer each and every one of you an opportunity that transcends the limited capability of the PATHETIC Kaldorei.

I warn you now, what I will speak of this evening will change your lives forever, but I have faith that all of you have what it takes to prove not only to the world, but to the goddess our undying worth.

Gather in Zin-Malor tonight, for I pose to you the opportunity to make Elune herself answer for this injustice!

Matron Erena Lunarglade."

The Monolith has been made whole again.

7 Likes

Rule Azshara, Azshara rules the waves

2 Likes

Only through the path we’re currently set on, can we make the goddess herself answer for the crimes of supporting the Kaldorei, yet as they continue to enjoy their squalor in Stormwind, we are ever so surely proving ourselves.

3 Likes

Elune radicals? Love them, never had a dull moment playing with these guys

join them!!

2 Likes

The Eternal Sisterhood and the Aparoshe Stampede ventured to Northrend in pursuit of the Path of the Titans and the hopes of recovering a map of the stars from Ulduar. But many dangers lurk along the journey and they might get embroiled in a fight beyond their capabilities

2 Likes

It’s been a long week for the Sisterhood.

Dealing with strange, Helya aligned, Vrykul in Northrend was merely the tip of the iceberg. Almost immediately after the group found themselves forced into a strange forest unlike anything they had ever seen.

Forced to honour a pact they made with a Drust Witch long ago the group was faced with covering the escape of strange wooden creatures as the natives pushed them out of their lands following the defeat of their leader.

Unfortunately they were taken prisoner by the forests court and forced to repay a debt of essence before being banished from this forest. Now they reside in an impossible city, awaiting judgement. Fate has plans for these misguided Sisters, but whether they will like it is a different matter entirely.

5 Likes

I’ll be honest, I think the Night Fae were barking up the wrong tree

4 Likes

I got to poke a baby gorm before being arrested by a “hairy draenei and butterfly creature”.

That says more about this guild than any long-winded paragraph I would write could.

1 Like

Thank you for opening this page. The red you see is a coincidence. We are not in fact wearing red. Please go along. Thank you.

The Ebon Onslaught has been cooperating with the Eternal Sisterhood, and even when we don’t see fully eye to eye, IC, it is easy manageable OoC due to the great folks!

Been an absolute pleasure to create events with you folk!

3 Likes

So far, our relations are only growing further as more story is developed. Definitely eager to see where this goes.

1 Like

Can’t wait for some campaign time with the Sisterhood!
If you want to join the fun, be sure to find us beforehand!

4 Likes

The eternal night awaits the alliance cowards! Children of the night rally with us in this divine purge of the weeds of Azeroth!

Seriously, cool ppl hit up Lunarglade in game and join an awesome community

3 Likes

Truely enjoyed beating up these Shal’dorei tonight! Best Elune based guild out there!

6 Likes

I heard the Sisterhood were the true Chads of Elven society.

Remember to put ketchup in the fridge where it belongs!

4 Likes

Had another run in with these fine folk. It was awesome as always to clash with them and throw around insults whilst bashing each others brains in.

Join this guild already, nightborne! Get in here!

5 Likes

The implication of this is highly disturbing. Do the sisterhood hide a warm-ketchup person in our ranks?

1 Like

Disturbing indeed. Nah, the true chads will always put ketchup in the fridge.

2 Likes

There is a cupboard-ketchup fan among us.

2 Likes

Easily the best Nightborne (and Elune-head) guild on the server, every interaction with them I had over the past year and longer has been absolutely on point. :ok_hand:

3 Likes