[PCU] Eternal Sisterhood - Dawn of the Eternal Night 🌑

We were proud to stand at the Moonwell with our Shal’dorei cousins last night.

6 Likes

The Melody had a great time helping out with the opening ceremony this year, even if the timing at the start was “Slightly” out of sync. However despite these problems we managed to get back on track and dish out a fantastic opening ceremony. A big thanks to Niamh for organising the whole ordeal!

But wait, there’s more to come! The Melody will be here all weekend alongside many other fantastic guilds. Come say hi, there’s plenty more fun to be had!

5 Likes

The Melody had a great time being part of the closing cermony that was performed admirably. After Elune and the wild gods were honoured we enjoyed the fireworks before having to abruptly leave to ensure the safety of the horde travelers making their departure. Thanks to everyone involved in making this lunar festivale great!

6 Likes

You were all brilliant, looking forwards to seeing you guys again!! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

It was fun to finally RP with you guys during the Lunar Festival! I hope we meet again!

4 Likes

The Melody has been hard at work over the past few weeks setting up camp in Desolace, helping to uncover hidden Elune and Void Related artifacts for research, as well as beating back the incursions from the minions of N’zoth.

We’re currently offering our support to any groups in the area that require us. If you are in need of Lunar-based backup feel free to reach out.

8 Likes

Dere is lots of green stuff growing in Desolace, is pretty! Me got hurt by one of da nasty goatmen but me recovering now cuz me big strong orc! Me hope more Horde come down so me can help and so Durb can share his pork!

9 Likes

It’s been some time now, the Melody is currently in Aszuna combating the evils of the world with their allies.

4 Likes

The Lunar Guard are about to have quite the reckoning when their new training schedules get posted. How will these wily Nightborne hold out? Find out next time on Moonlight Melody!

2 Likes

Praised be Elune!

Don’t think the guards get all the fun! Prayers, rituals, mysteries! Priestesses get’s the cool things!

1 Like

It’s scary in elfy place, dere was mean night elf but da blood elves are friendly to Durb! Me got to ask lots of questions to da blue dragons and me became honourary dragon peon! Me hope dat makes mommy and daddy proud! Me hope next dat me can make tower nice since brick fell on Durb’s head last night and it gave Durb an owie.

3 Likes

I love the idea of this guild! I wonder if recruitment is open since I am looking for a permanent home for my Shal’dorei

2 Likes

Hello yes! The Melody is open to all Shal’dorei permitting you fit our guild concept. Feel free to drop a DM to any of us ingame and we can go through it all with you!

2 Likes

The Melody is now back in Suramar for a little R&R after their excursion in Azsuna. The Void was successfully repelled and there was much rejoicing. Now we’re in the Temple of Fal’adora to recuperate and catch up.

4 Likes

The forum may be mad, but Haidene Gang isn’t. Join the Melody to be free of :clown_face:

5 Likes

Welcome to the PCU! Really cool people!

8 Likes

A warm welcome to the PCU, my newest elven friends! We’ll get on so very well :blush:

5 Likes

welcome to the pcu! good to have you, can’t wait to rp with you!

6 Likes

Been admiring this guild from afar, with its great idea and super RPers.
Now I get to be all up in their business because they’ve joined us in PCU… :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Ah, noble wine drinking followers of Elune. Ones not sullied by worgen. Truly worth looking into if you’re a Nightborne who needs guidance within light of the Moon.

7 Likes