[PCU] Eternal Sisterhood - Dawn of the Eternal Night 🌑

Yus listen to da nice elfies! Also me hope Father Winter is listening cuz Durb sent list for Winter Veil! Me hope me get lots of pork, new backscratcher, another nice hat and door for doggie house! What are friends getting for Winter Veil?

1 Like

What about your Kodo’s, Durb??

2 Likes

Kodos are honourary doggies, purple elf, dey are welcome in doggie house!

3 Likes

The melody was told about old observatory ruins within the Ghostlands. We were given persmission to look around for anything that might be of interest. We discovered it was used to research the night sky and how the celestial bodies affect the mana flows around us. It seemed the place was not looted, due to roaming arcane abarritions who attacked us at first, before we managed to shield ourselves from them. At the end, we came home with handsfull of forgotten knowledge and curious items connected to Lunar manipulation.

6 Likes

Da obserfatoree was gud! Me found lots of shinies dere and me found lots of red shiny rocks in ground! Da abeerashuns were spooky but we bonked dem good too! Me hope dat we figure out wat place is for, cuz da boss was drawing funny circles on floor!

5 Likes

After enjoying a very wonderful night at a charity ball to help support one of Silvermoons orphanages we’ve returned to the city to relax mostly until Winter’s Veil has come. We all had a fantastic time and played a part in raising money for those poor orphans!

Bala’dash you small pink-skinned pocket elves

6 Likes

The Melody has established its own reward economy for contributing to the cause. We have our own traders and workers, who provide for everyone. Members who complete tasks given by Handmaiden Estalar, are rewarded with coins, which they can spend to purchase interesting items we discover on our missions, or special things our crafters make.

The Melody’s doors remain open for any of our kin who have respect for the Goddess and is willing to help/learn.

6 Likes

Today we had a small visit to Feralas for a ritual revering the one true Goddess, The hosts were extremely welcoming and we all had an enjoyable time with them. Oh Merry christmas and have a happy new year.

10 Likes

I am glad to have joined this Wonderful lot. Makes you feel at home.

7 Likes

This evening the Melody celebrated the newly revived festival of Nights Mass. An evening dedicated to the celebration of Haidene’s life as well as an opportunity to exchange gifts and prayers to loved ones during Elune’s holy day of the solstice.

With the celebrations concluded the Melody will be on break until the new year. Merry Christmas to you all!

6 Likes

Me wish rest of Melody and rest of Horde and Allys a gud Winter Veil! Me hope you all get lots of pork and cactus cider and spend time with family!

4 Likes

Happy New Year my dudes!

3 Likes

Happy new year friendies!

2 Likes

Tonight, the Melody has made their way to the Broken Shore, honoring their part of a deal with their sister-guild on the kaldorei side, the Moonlight Embrace. They aim to retrieve certain items from the ancient temple, now twisted by foul magics.
A camp has been set up, letting them prepare for the tough few days ahead.

6 Likes

We is still on da broken beach and it is scary but me is being brave with da rest of da Melody! We is gonna bonk da bad demons good and get da stuff we need! Me found big pot too so is good!

8 Likes

The Melody have made their way back from the broken shore and traveled to the continent of Kalimdor. After a quick side step to Stonetalon the group has began to set up camp on the Ashenvale border while they make preparations for the Lunar Festivities.

9 Likes

Is nice in Stonetalon, me remember when me here last and me got attacked by stinkies. Me found Durb Squad here so dats good and is good to be away from scary beach!

5 Likes

Looking forwards to working with you guys again for the festivities!

9/10 Nightborne would plot to kill again!

6 Likes

Hello Horde frends!

The Melody will be assisting the Handmaidens of Elune in hosting the Lunar Festival this year as the Horde coordinators. Come one come all! Enjoy the party!

9 Likes

And assist you did! Lovely performance from our Shal’dorei Sisters!!

Though im still getting used to Corinnes new hair!

4 Likes