[PCU] Eternal Sisterhood - Dawn of the Eternal Night 🌑

I haven’t met you guys (IC) yet, but I really look forward to round 1!

5 Likes

Today marks one whole year since a few like minded Shal’dorei got together in our run down little temple and decided to start a sisterhood. It’s been a busy year, in that time we have:

• Expanded from a few Priests into a full Horde Order.

• Established our own doctrine.

• Participated and showcased Shal’dorei RP in countless server events.

• Hosted two Moonlit Markets!

• Joined the PCU.

It has truly been a wonderful and productive year for our guild community. We hope to carry on to the next year, and many years afterwards. Thank you Argent Dawn from the Haidene Gang.

10 Likes

Big ups the MM get in

7 Likes

Me wish Melody happy birthday! Me am glad me able to be part of really good group! Dey da best bunch of elfies dere are and dey da best friends Durb could ask for! Here’s to another year dat me hope is full of pork eating and adventures!

7 Likes

https://gyazo.com/f82800f44b507ec512631c17a94f597c

5 Likes

Melody is selling baked stuff at da market today! We is selling Ley-clairs (Dis one is Durb’s favourite!), Manacarons, Crepes, Manaberry Muffins and Shal’doreice Cream! Dey all really yummy and me tested dem out! Me was even allowed to lick da spoon after we done! Come to da stall and buy alot of baked yummies from us!

6 Likes

A brilliant gathering that once more gave life to the streets of Suramar. And am happy to see Suramar used for more than just the nighthold.

7 Likes

Amazing market, and many diffirent stalls to visit too! And lets not forget the fooooooood part! The place was also perfect for such thing. Again next year? Yes?

6 Likes

You won’t have to wait that long, I assure you :+1:

5 Likes

Loved this, I sadly missed the last part but the market itself was calm and real nice RP.
Can’t wait for this to happen again!

2 Likes

Hello Argent Dawn!

It is with excitement I am happy to announce that Moonlight Melody will be renaming itself to Bazaar Security

With this change we will he taking it upon ourselves to defend Silvermoon Bazaar against threats and evil wrongdoers on the server. We will be a brand new RP-PVP guild with teams working all around the clock to emote battle those pesky rpers we all know and love.

How do I become a part of this I hear you ask? It’s simple, just whisper me in game.

Thanks.

27 Likes

Can it be trusted that you keep the “steps” clean of filth, as dictated by the Balance and the Goddess? And, what means do you think necessary to let the apples prosper accordingly? I’ve always wanted a silver-apple. Make it happen! Sidenote, almost got me you enchanting shal’dorei. Happy April’s fool! Or… April fools? Fool’s? Alas, English.

1 Like

Interacted with these lot during one of the rp-pvp campaigns quite some time ago and they were a really pleasant bunch! (Even though they were rude about the troll loa :c ).

1 Like

Epic, I’m in.

3 Likes

Me can’t wait to be back hone so me can rest. Me wondering if me can go on another fishy trip? Me hope everyone is okay!

3 Likes

Big thanks to Asmongold for giving us a shoutout on today’s stream!

3 Likes

Some of the Melody’s Priestesses has been plagued with Nightmares of a spore covered wastelad with a singular lake in the middle, surrounded by boiling water. Their visions took them to the otherworldy plane of Zangarmarsh, where a Naga ritual was the cause for their malaise. The Melody joined up with the Saurfang legion to rid that accursed place of it’s Naga inhabitants.

6 Likes

I kid you not Argent Dawn. They brought back Elune worship in Suramar. Called themselves Moonlight Melody.

Funniest sh*t I’ve ever seen.

6 Likes

The sisterhood are in the finishing state of one of our longer adventure! You devout shal’dorei elunites out there now has the perfect time to join to experience the start of the next one!

5 Likes

Why does everyone keep asking me to say that? Ughhhhh. Fine. An Illusion. What are you hiding. /s

4 Likes