[PCU] Eternal Sisterhood - Dawn of the Eternal Night 🌑

This is a bunch of elves you can only have pleasant encounters with!

5 Likes

Very intelligent bunch right here! Today Hurr and Durb learned that tomato is not, in fact, a fruit! mindblow

Or was it a fruit? :tomato:

7 Likes

Tonight a great battle took place between the Dirge and Moonlight Melody, the former daring an invasion upon the Melody’s sacred temple!

An epic battle, indeed. Massive kudos to these gamers.

7 Likes

Da angry elves are mean to Durb, dey burned him and chopped at him but me kicked bear-elf in nose and kicked big demon in nuts so me think me got dem next time! Me hope dey okay though and dat bear-elf ate pork Durb gave him

7 Likes

Nice relic. I think I’ll keep it.

Great fight against these heretics today! If you’re interested in Shal’dorei RP, then these are the guys to talk to.

5 Likes

Darn it Durb if you die Hurr will start drinking again

3 Likes

10/10 would recommend these fanatical traiterous Shal’dorei.

6 Likes

9/10 Shal’dorei reccomend the Temple of Fal’adora. Don’t be the contrarian and join us. Join us. Join us. We do have cookies.

5 Likes

Felborne survivors have been caught up to their old tricks again! After discovering news of a disappearing girl being kept hidden by shady bureaucrats in the Nighthold a desperate mother and father have turned to the Sisterhood to deliver justice.

After an investigation into the dissappearance the young girl was found murdered, her Felborne killer attempting to make his escape from the scene. Though he was dispatched of without mercy, evidence points towards a larger plot a play. It will be up to us to bring justice to the fallen woman’s family, and uncover why certain nobles have been keeping dissappearances a secret.

9 Likes

During their investigations at the scene of the crime, Melody has found themselves embroiled in a complicated plot which spreads further than they thought.
Unfortunately through some unseen complications Captain Valerick and one of his guards have found themselves arrested awaiting trial before the city courts. How will our intrepid heroes get out of this one?
Find out next time on Battle For Azeroth!

(Character witnesses will be rewarded with -Arcwine-)

7 Likes

You Nightborne never called us to help defend your brazier! A great bunch and we’ve had some fun interactions so far, but for the sake of all that’s holy and made of gold, let us into your fancy city, we promise we won’t steal (much)!

4 Likes

The Zealous will FALL before (fake)Elune!

Moonlight Melody is one of the best, if not THE best Nightborne guild there is!

3 Likes

Love seeing more Elune worshipping Nightborne represented, if the concept interests you join up!

3 Likes

I don’t care what that list said. You’re PCU to me!

3 Likes

Thank you :heart:, I was so lost.

3 Likes

These guys bake a mean desert.

10/10 for just that fact tbh.

5 Likes

The Melody are in Lordaeron! And boy is it messy here, loyalists, schemes, feral worgen/undead and Alliance troublemakers.

The sisterhood is currently roaming around, offering their aid to the Horde forces here as well as using the time to follow up a dastardly clue trail left by enemies of the Temple.

5 Likes

The Melody has come up with a dastardly plan, one that they will enact soon with the help of their Goblin allies. The day of reckoning is at hand.

5 Likes

I would absolutely love to join your guild after I finish up my character! So very happy I found a Nightborne guild that is not just mages and actually tries to worship Elune.

Where are you guys at currently?

4 Likes

Silverpine Forest!

2 Likes