[PCU] Forsaken Loyalist RP - The Rotgarde 💀

Thank you! Most definitely will do :wink:

I like you guys already.

4 Likes

They have the best lineups.

3 Likes

RG has gone to Arathi Highlands to start trouble with some Alliance doooooogs who are after their CROWN pieces, it’s time to put them in the ground

3 Likes

About to enter real mf RP PvP with these absolute gamers at my side (ic) I can’t wait

6 Likes

The Rotgarde is heading out with their sworn allies on another great campaign!

Look for us there.

5 Likes

I’m scared of the one they call
 Roach.

5 Likes

RG is camping out in Caer Darrow now, hanging out with some Cult of the Damned and Grim Gest gangsters, nows a good time to join

4 Likes

Eversense I joined the Rotgarde a few months ago, I knew it will be something special, as it’s a guild with History and great RPers in it. I didn’t really know much about Undeads or the lore, but It’s something that sticks with you easily after attending to some epic RP. I must say that even the smallest casual RPs around these guys feel amazing. (When I got time for that.) But also the events
 like Loyalists sent out to gather supplies, as, herbs and animals or other materials - Of course, there is always something standing in our way, every time something different. The events where fighting is inevitable. There is always something going on and it feels nice to be a part of it. Patrols, chasing rats in Sylvarus - our own Necropolis? Yo. And becoming 
friends
 with your comrades, building up relationships as you feel they might be interesting or important for your character. Not to speak about the nicely planned chain of events, that last a few days or more?! And if your character has really nothing to do. Make sure to clean your Armour or otherwise you fail the inspection! - Every day! As
 we are elite. :eyes: Overall, It is surely something to check out
 and I would 100% recommend it to every Forsaken. Seven Kingdoms! :bug:

10 Likes

ONE EMPIRE!
/salute

5 Likes

The sentry have had some of amazing fights with this group of undead, looking forward to see what the future holds, hoping for more skirmishes soon.

I highly recommend to anyone looking to start out as a new Forsaken!

5 Likes

We’ve been in Caer Darrow for the past month or so right about now 
 We’re getting some closure to the big Maw thing and trading punches with the local enemy, Scarlets and recently the Alliance, because we hate both of them!!!

If you’re looking for a cool cat loyalist roleplay filled guild, seek us out, thanks

6 Likes

Always enjoy running into the Rotgarde and the Lady Pirate! Great folks even though they worship the wrong queen, 'cause y’all know:

Our queen brings all the folks to the yard
And they’re like, she’s better than yours
Damn right She’s better than yours

3 Likes

Is it possible to both hate people and love people at the same time? No?

Wrong, because that’s what I feel about these dirty Loyalists 
 [sharpens dagger ominously but also with a certain respect]

2 Likes

11/10 would get a brain freeze again

3 Likes

idk who these people are, I’m just here to promote the Argentgarde led by that Percy Pear guy, hear they’re really cool

5 Likes

Been a pleasure to side with those bros in right another epic campaign. I recomend !

4 Likes

Looking forward to beating these rotters in the PCU! For Gilneas!

1 Like

There is only one Queen, and the Rotgarde follow her. If you want to learn more about Sylvanas, and how to kill evil lightoid usurpers, contact a RG officer today.

My only problem with the Rotgarde is that due to them being more in the Eastern Kingdoms, I don’t get a chance to see them that much.

Come to Kalimdor sometime.

I fought them for the first time today and we still live! 10/10 guild!