[PCU] Forsaken Loyalist RP - The Rotgarde šŸ’€

Seeing as Iā€™ve not touched Swann in likeā€¦a year and probably wonā€™t, what even have you lot been up to?

Can I hug skabb now? Please?

Benjamin get out of here!

1 Like

The Dark Queen vs the Bright Queen. Always enjoy roleplaying with these folks.

2 Likes

Not often that a caravan meets them but I heard hollows end is near, so who knows what happensā€¦

1 Like

Hello Skabb! :wave:

1 Like

Its been 2 years and Iā€™m still here. Love these fine folk & the other guilds we get to RP with!

2 Likes

Feeling slightly threatened that your profile still shows you in a scarlet crusade outfit when youā€™re posting this.

1 Like

Your days are numbered

1 Like

Fantastic bunch to be withā€”certainly recommendable to any Forsaken roleplayer. Looking forward to seeing what the future holds in store!

3 Likes

God, I just keep on winning.

I kneelā€¦u win

1 Like

the loyalists? more like smellalists ha ha i got Skabb good

2 Likes

Their leaders are really good with words.
Those negotiations were a doozey!

2 Likes

Just enjoyed a wonderful Christmas send-off with the guild and our friends in the PCU! Weā€™ll be RPing on and off, but our events will be back up and super-powered again after the holidays!

4 Likes

Some say I am associated with this bunch.

Thatā€™s all.

7 Likes

alright alrigth alrgght rg is back in business after christmas holidays weve got great events planned + promotions accompanied by medals for splendid rp performance in the northrend borean tundra campaign

if u wanna come hang out or join the guild go to strahnbrad

ps. wear ur ā€˜ā€˜i :heart: the queenā€™ā€™ t-shirt

5 Likes

Rotgarde, I always taught it was Rotguard.

1 Like

Join the Rotgarde. Now. ( OOC info unchanged since the day I joined LETā€™S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)

2 Likes

I didnā€™t know ghouls could be this organisedā€¦

Maybe we should dress up our own like these guys.