[PCU] Forsaken Loyalist RP - The Rotgarde 💀

And freshly risen, by the look of it.

1 Like

For some reason it will not update

1 Like

yeah contact us ingame, whisper Blazepast or Folien

1 Like

Brill’s popping off, and so is the RP in Outland
 whatever your choice, there is an abundance of roleplay to go around.

5 Likes

After a whole week of beating up demons (and alliance), another great campaign came to an end with an blast of a finale and another heavy split. Soon, the proud Soldiers return home.

Seeyou in Brill, Guys.

5 Likes

Brill’s great so far, but to clean up some confusion

In order to RP with us in Brill, you’ll need to be level 60, part of a covenant, and have done the short Calia questline.

Happy roleplay and we hope to see you all in Tirisfal with us!

4 Likes

Partyrock at brill !!

5 Likes

With the death of our previous Executor taking its toll on at least one man, the rest seem to be soldiering on or masking their pain well.

For cool character development and an interesting event coming up. Now would be the time to join!

4 Likes

Have fun, new Brill looks decent aswell

3 Likes

Another week passes with the Rotgarde having worked hard for the security of Brill. Two spies from the Alliance have been eliminated and made into parts for the Forsaken war machine.

Will be staying in Brill for the foreseeable future

4 Likes

What a cool guild!

Matthew has unfortunately once again left its ranks in search of something important.

Though it’s definitely still an ideal time to join.

3 Likes

As of last night, the Hand of Conquest has come to offer it’s aid in Brill’s defenses, allowing the Rotgarde to pursue missions that require more manpower than they can give! Join now and make a difference to that!

1 Like

Today I learned, fighting horde in Tirisfal near brill tends to lead to the Rotgarde showing up. Very painful.

10/10 would recommend these gamers.

4 Likes

Perry(o), you’ll be missed x

i’ve interracted with some of you while orgrimmar was
 Mid Caravan phase
 was really enjoyable like every PCU guild! you guys got Dope concepts :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I love my undead pals so much. I LOVE THEM.

2 Likes

Nice change of pace to finally fight alongside the old garde!

2 Likes

The Gardeians of Hammerfell

6 Likes

only 1 word:
E P I C

The Rotgarde met with familiar fish faces last night and are planning on delving into the abyss in search of the Naga Leader that had struck out against Horde ships at sea.

2 Likes