[PCU] Forsaken Loyalist RP - The Rotgarde 💀

With the Naga menace dealt with and Lady Lunasj’s band of myrmidons scattered, the Rotgarde looked to the surface from the Abyss.

With the aid of a Naga artifact, the undead soldiers raised a remnant from the Third War, a Scourge Battleship from the sea and set sail for Lordaeron through an unnatural storm…

1 Like

Yesterday evening, soldiers of the Rotgarde participated in a promotion ceremony and were - for the first time - visited by their newly-assigned, stern Horde advisor. A thrilling experience!

2 Likes

great guild, great people. time to join!

2 Likes

The Rotgarde claimed the Blade of Brill from the clutches of a fiery skeletal dragon, a cursed sword with power to make up for it …

1 Like

Join the Rotgarde immediately.

2 Likes

it’ll be SO.

1 Like

The Rotgarde is about to attend the Bloodhoof Village Hours - join us!

4 Likes

I am contractually obligated to advise current and prospective Forsaken RPers that The Rotgarde are recruiting epically and massively.

We accept all manner of undead so long as the Forsaken model is used; exceptions being can the Dark Ranger model (so long as the character IS a Dark Ranger and sticks to a fitting class) and prisim heads who wanna refresh their abomination or banshee model every 5 minutes.

5 Likes

One of the best Forsaken guilds out there in my opinion, if you want to try out a Forsaken I recommend them. There has been no moment with interactions I have with them that where not memorable. Moments as a Forsaken reattaching limbs or a full quad of Forsaken riding their epic mounts in formation. If you are interested in Roleplay and want to play a dead person try them out!

5 Likes

A promotion ceremony tonight…? No flipping way. If there was ever a time to join, now would surely be it.

2 Likes

We’re currently annoying Vitsaus helping out the Ardent Pursuit in Hearthglen as we prepare to embark on a campaign this Saturday. Plenty of things happening — but never a dull moment!

5 Likes

The Rotgarde has been participating in the conflict in Ashenvale, winning massive battles for the Horde in an effort to prove their dedication and loyalty.

1 Like

Muscular Rotters

3 Likes

With the conflict at an end who knows what we’ll do next? Perhaps YOU can be a part of that adventure…

3 Likes

WE WON.

And now? It’s time to return to friendly shores. With Hallow’s End coming up, there will be events related to it. Make sure to tune in…!

5 Likes

As the Rotgarde returns to the Sepulcher, we look forward to celebrating Hallow’s End throughout the coming week — join us as we commemorate the free will of the Forsaken!

2 Likes

The winds shriek with the cries of long lost souls and the nights grow longer and the days ever colder—Hallow’s End is upon us!

In celebratory fashion the Rotgarde are channeling the spirit of the spooky season and I thought to chronicle our roleplay throughout the chain of events, bestowed upon us by the officers, in an album of screenshots with short annotations.

Take a look if you would like to see what we are up to and get a feel of our atmosphere in-game, and of course, in-character!

https://imgur.com/a/6V7X2HF
3 Likes
2 Likes

Having solved a murder mystery running rampant in Lordaeron, the Rotgarde return to business as usual, preparing for the festivities of the Hallow’s End holidays.

4 Likes

We’re now in the Sepulcher as we continue to protect Lordaeron from all who might see her harmed. This week, the Hallow’s End ball, costume competition and tournament take place; now’s the time to join!

2 Likes