[PCU] Forsaken Loyalist RP - The Rotgarde 💀

4 Likes

First day of the celebrations is over, thanks for those attending !

Tommorow, the Tournament awaits…

4 Likes

And so with the Jousting and the Melee finished, two champions were declared ‘the Hallowed’, congratulations to the winners!

The RG returns to business as usual, waiting for Blizzard to fix the guild tabard issue.

4 Likes

Yoyoyo check this AMAZING collection of the INSANE Hallow’s End event hosted by my RG brothers and sisters. Truly top quality stuff. Their officer team is something else

6 Likes

northrend’s cold

2 Likes

thanks for the update

4 Likes

Tell me where is Teller for I much desire to speak with him

1 Like

These awesome people recently hosted the first-ever Jousting Tournament on Argent Dawn! (That I have attended) and it was a very unique and fun experience!

1 Like

This week, I hear we’re getting involved with the Blood Edict and that DRAGONS will be involved. Plenty of things to come; watch this space!

6 Likes

Lakeworth has a funny hat, pass it on

5 Likes

Take that back right now :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

there are only real ones in this guild, i’ve heard

2 Likes

The Rotgarde busies itself with fending off the primal invasions, cooperating with the neutral Ardent Pursuit. For now, they have set up camp in Un’Goro while the world itself seems to rise against them—only time will tell what happens next!

3 Likes

Finished with aiding Azeroth against the elemental forces … Done good … We’re back in Brill now, planning new events and finishing up older storylines.

3 Likes

Lordaeron is defended against the evil warlocks and felmancers of the Shadowbane Coven with the unity of the Rotgarde and the Ardent Pursuit.

We look to the future, with excitement for Dragonflight.

4 Likes

The Rotgarde is currently enjoying Dragonflight – but we will SOON return to roleplay. When we do, grand Lordaeron will be all the better for it!

3 Likes

RG members, slowly maxxing their pvp gear ilvl … its gonna be the year of the Black Bonesteed

5 Likes

We love to see it, we do.

3 Likes

If you don’t have the Blackbone Steed to flex in RP you’re cringe

You don’t want to be cringe do you?

3 Likes

500 posts get

2 Likes