[PCU] Forsaken Loyalist RP - The Rotgarde šŸ’€

HUZZA! Itā€™s been YEARS actual in real life YEARS that Raine has been a squire. So this was really cool.

If you or your friends enjoy character arcs and meaningful development then do check out The Rotgarde on Argent Dawn EU! Recruiting NOW NOW NOW.

4 Likes

The Rotgarde has made landfall in the shores of Kalimdor to work with the orcish grunts against a nefarious evil that lurks in the Ashenvale forest.

Gonna be crazy

4 Likes

These brothers and sisters in arms are braving the dark forests of Ashenvale along with the Hordeā€™s grunts! Sign up to assist them in purging the foul evils within the woods! For the Forsaken!

5 Likes

Thereā€™s been too many cool posts about RGā€™s and Hand of Conquestā€™s adventures on their forum thread, so Iā€™ll simply give a tldr:

After many battles against the dark forces of the remnant Burning Legion, the Forsaken soldiers of the Rotgarde and the warriors of the Thirteenth (HAND OF CONQUEST) moved out to recover the final missing shard to an artifact simply dubbed ā€˜The Shadow Orbā€™.

The missing shard was unfortunately, a ploy by a nefarious Dreadlord, who had lured the two Horde forces into his evi lair. The Dreadlord tore the other shards of the Shadow Orb into his own hand, fusing them with the broken glaive before assembling and wielding the defeated Pitlordā€™s weapon, summoning more demons to join the fray.

Ultimately, the glaive was once more broken by the combined efforts of the Horde and the shattered fragments were once again reclaimed, placed in the hands of the Forsaken.

Weā€™ll see where next our adventures will take us, but for now, Ashenvale seems like a nice vacation spot.

4 Likes

After The Rotgarde and Hand of Conquest vanquished the threat of demons from Ashenvale and acquired a new weapon for the Forsaken, the Shadow Orb, there were promotions and medals to be had.

Witness the ceremony here!

One of the things I love about this guild is that itā€™s very hard to feel like you have reached the limit in terms of military rank progression! While it is not everything, and rank is not ā€˜ā€˜pulledā€™ā€™ or abused in-character, it is very rewarding. Come experience it by joining us!

https://imgur.com/a/jhFr937
2 Likes

Iā€™m using the shadow orb to conquer the world.

2 Likes

Still going strong with daily roleplay going on! Weā€™re the best place for undead roleplay ā€“ currently in Kalimdor, though soon back in Brill. Nowā€™s the best time to join up!

Rotgardeā€™s Friday RBG nights have also started back up. Three wins and no losses tonight, weā€™ll totally be High Warlords in no time

4 Likes

im not forsaken but do you have an active link for the PCU discord?

Itā€™s not a public discord, so no.

But if youā€™re interested in joining the guild, weā€™d be happy to have you

2 Likes

i was in it before but oh well

are you in any guild in the PCU

no, i just came back after nearly 3 years

I think you might be mistaking public AD Discord (which Perroy created and from what IĀ“ve seen isnĀ“t really active anymore) with PCU Discord, which is for members of the community only.

no i was in that one til the other day then i quit because for some reason they laughed at me for asking if someone could run me through an old raid as i had a quest for it but im only level 30 :confused:

Then you should join a PCU guild, roleplay there and you will be granted the privilege to join the community discord

you were in the argent dawn discord, which no longer exists.

2 years ago, I might addā€¦

After a visit to Kalimdor to show the Horde how an elite fighting force handles business, the finest guild to experience PROPER unfiltered Forsaken roleplay returns to their homeland, the grand Lordaeron.

If YOU are an undead and YOU want to return this once glorious Kingdom to the empire it ought to be, do come find us. Itā€™s not a suggestion, itā€™s your duty as an undead.

3 Likes

maybe but its not the one iā€™m talking about that i literally just left lol

youā€™ve never been in the community discord; regardless the guild thread isnā€™t really the place for discussion about discords.

Recently, the Rotgarde breached the Undercity Sewers in search of a long lost Runeblade belonging to one of the Rotgardeā€™s corporals.

After encountering creatures of slime, an engorged blight worm and a corrupted manifestation of Ultraxionā€™s blood infused slime giantā€¦ The Rotgarde managed to claim a small shard of the runeblade in exchange for nearly dying in the process.

Weā€™re located in Tarren Mill!

4 Likes