[PCU] Gallywix Loyalists/Pirates - Coppersail Corsairs šŸ’°

Copper Street are probably the best rivals the Dustpaw has had in our short existance so far, and weā€™ve had a fair few.

Great people :fox_face:

6 Likes

Yeah, losers. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Itā€™s gonna be cut shorter soon enough :dagger:

4 Likes

Skedaddle Dedump

This thread gets the bump

2 Likes

This one is going to tie your shoelaces together and shove you lot in a locker each.

6 Likes

Awful guild, horrible people.

10/10, Join Them.

6 Likes

Mann I just canā€™t get enough of this guild!

Schemes, crime, businessā€¦ Itā€™s all booming as of late with tensions rising, especially between the
:rat:s in the Dustpaw!

Find us in Orgrimmar or where ever we might be to sign up and join!

8 Likes

These guys are a really snazzy bunch. Perhaps you should join them? Yes, yes you should of course.

5 Likes

arrā€¦ these folk be fine, thatā€™s fer sure!

10/10 would fight Saurok pirates and drink grog with again

6 Likes

You know its a reliable and trustworthy guild when you got bunch of Warlocks as main healers. Healthstone stonks rising like never before!

3 Likes

i been investinā€™!!!

3 Likes

for real though, this guild is crazily active and thereā€™s an event like every other day, led by the immortal and sexy Vexing

join us in the hunt for The Clerk, notorious ex-pirate goblin shifty person, as well as our wonderful rivalries with the Dustpaw and just about every other organisation on Azeroth

2 Likes

Mess with the Dustpaw and you get the deathā€¦ Or in your case, a second one. :eyes:

Best criminal Horde guild :ok_hand:

3 Likes

at the moment, all my messing with the Dustpaw earnt me a free sewing kit and a strangely positive relationship with Keerohā€¦

2 Likes

Itā€™s to set up the assassination later.

3 Likes

The Copper Street have had a busy few weeks with exiles, hit and runs and tension with the grunts. Not to mention the ongoing and bloody conflict with the Dustpaw!

Plotā€™s thickening so if you want in, you best sign up quick!!

2 Likes

Love me someā€¦ Crime

2 Likes

The Copper Street are beginning to make some big moves and long-term attachments with the Redrock Runners, a group with similar interests in power and coin, with discussing trade and ways to combat their own enemies.

The CSS is recruiting all races, as long as you somewhat fit in with the guildā€™s theme, to join alongside the upcoming plans, plus thereā€™s the loyalist side too that wonā€™t say no to new evildoers.

/w any members and they can point you in the right direction!

3 Likes

Looking forward to more interactions with those guys! One evening of RP with them and Iā€™m already planning on an alt to throw into their ranks :smirk:

3 Likes

Guild going big out there in the world. Weā€™ll need to get revenge one day. Cannot have some goblins steal our pillaged loot like that without punishing them. Would definitely /wave at the Loyalist side up in the North too.

3 Likes