[PCU] Eternal Sisterhood - Dawn of the Eternal Night 🌑

I kid you not, he turned himself into a Talking Sunflower. Funniest stuff I’ve ever seen.

4 Likes

Bumping for the second coolest Elunites on the server! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

For the Pact…

4 Likes

Always…

3 Likes

That moment when a Nightborne guild is the longest running Sisterhood of Elune guild on AD… With all those Night Elves around! :crazy_face:

Epic bunch of peeps! Very nice to hang around with! If you have a Nightborne, I can deffo recommend this bunch of heretics! :smiley:

3 Likes

The Eternal Sisterhood has recently returned to Azshara from their trip in Desolace. It’s been a crazy few days and after a well fought “Friendly” competition with their rivals/frenemies the [PCU] Worgen/Night Elf RP - Dirge of Teldrassil 🌳 - #333 by Artheric-argent-dawn, which ultimately ended in a draw, the two orders managed to part from Sargeron peacefully and head home. Leaving the resident Matron with a massive headache.

We’ve been up to plenty as of late also, diplomatic meetings, interesting schemes with various other orders and of course a “friendly” propaganda war with the dastardly and nefarious [PCU] Gallywix Loyalists/Pirates - Coppersail Corsairs 💰 - #103 by Lunarglade-argent-dawn. If you enjoy faith, intrigue and all things highborne now is the perfect time to swear loyalty to the goddess! Likewise perhaps considering checking out the mentioned guilds if you’re interested in calling us Heretics or being sleazy goblin criminals!

4 Likes

Tonight was the first of many Sermons for the Horde faithful to Elune, The Temple of Fal’adora was practically brimming with life and talk.

3 Likes

For the second-best elven race, these guys are pretty cool.

3 Likes

While Durb was mining stuffs, da rest of Sisterhood was tracking down people dat got lost from basement of temple and got dem back, me hope dat dey like it again and me hope we can help friends more!

2 Likes

For a bunch of moon-worshipping heathens, they are a good bunch. Especially Durb. Durb rocks.

3 Likes

Our Dusk-Lily bends more each day towards the MOON!

Do not listen to Sin’dorei propaganda, thanks.

8 Likes

Embrace the truth, Erena.

4 Likes

Filthy Sunworshippers!!

I knew Kaldorei are the only chosen of Elune left!

5 Likes

Five Hot takes in five seconds, you think I wont?

Haidene is the true speaker
Tyrande is pretty dumb tbqh
The Shal’dorei are the true chosen people
Teldrassil was just a Dragon stick
Azshara

2 Likes

It’s great to RP with these guys, me being a DH and them being faithful priestesses often makes a really enjoyable interaction. They create an atmosphere where I actually try to watch what I’m doing, just incase it inspires elunes wrath :eyes:

6 Likes

The most powerful and long running Sisterhood of Elune guild going on either faction.
If you’re devoted, hate heresy and love the moon, get in here.

5 Likes

The death of the Matron at the hands of the Drust and her return at the hands of Elune (and Vashava too I guess) were a shocking twist in the Pacts Drustvar campaign that even I didn’t see coming; and I’m one of the organizers! Brilliant guild, would almost destroy with cackling witches again.

7 Likes

Thankie,s you is da best glowy dryknees too! Especially Hur-Hurtoom!

2 Likes

The meek shall falter, the unworthy shall be purged, the Goddess’ most devout shall reign supreme and the heathen masses shall repent and die.

It is the will of the Eternal. Join us, future subjects.

5 Likes

My favourite zealots, lead by my dark master teaching me how to keep my own crazy religious zealots in check.

Great, creepy energies coming from these guys. Would NOT want them near me when they’re all gokud up on Elune.

4 Likes