[PCU] Gnome RP - Assemblage of Uld 🔧

h ttps://gyazo.com/749f00a77f61c66e9c11a4f0c6c8eb4a

For da Frostmane! Stinky (lovely) gnomes.

2 Likes

Ayoyoyoyo.~

4 Likes

Cool concept, and nice to see some life being forced back into the gnome RP scene.

Wish you the best of luck!

2 Likes

A distress signal was heard, the Assemblage found the source, a downed pilot who was later ambushed, but not before revealing interesting information…

Railcraft gave the order, they began to fly quickly towards the Barrens, hoping to recover the device that could be a hope for salvation.

They arrived in the early hours and low on fuel, crashing into the swamps of Dustwallow, several of them forcing a landing.

The Assemblage found an abandoned tower, which they chose to rest in. A big day lay ahead.

7 Likes

cool guild

6 Likes

Hello me old chums.

6 Likes

Thanks to the Hand of Conquest for some good ol’ RP-PVP outside Bael Modan.

The Assemblage are looking to make some more enemies and rivals in the near future.

6 Likes

The Painted Shields recently engaged this guild in a very chill RP-PVP event! I urge you not to ignore any opportunity to interact with these dudes, even if it doesn’t involve smacking them around IC.

6 Likes

Didn’t bite me on first sight. Not enough lustful meters, though.

This is very exciting stuff, I know a few people who’ve signed up for the ride and spoken highly of the Assemblage: good luck comrades!

3 Likes

Well, I mean… If we gnomes/dwarves were made flawless, we wouldn’t have been affected by the Curse of Flesh, now would we!? >:^D

Good luck. \o/

1 Like

I briefly met the GM in Loch Modan and he pretty much had that Gnome game down. Props to Biggie the Mechanospider mechanic and his collection of aesthetics for all things mechanical.

1 Like

We had great fun today, thanks everyone!

Now is good time to sign up and enlist with the Assemblage, you can find us in Hillsbrad / Alterac.

2 Likes

Three spider tanks were all we needed to turn the tides of battle

Definitely recommend this guild to anyone interested in RPing gnomes, very high quality RP and cool dudes

2 Likes

This guild cured my [insert name of disease]! With SCIENCE!

Rated 10/10, very cool RP-PVP guild with tanks.

1 Like

Probably the coolest moment of yesterday´s fighting was seeing these guys come in with their spider tanks and then RPing tanking (pun intended) the Horde with them.
The fact that they were also doing repair RP during the fight was only a cherry on top.

7 Likes

You will be hearing from my Gnome warlock in due course…

1 Like

We’re currently back at Fenris after being pushed out of the ruined city, stay tuned for more.

Railcraft sat alone at Fenris, brainstorming ideas, his mind turned towards losses.

The tanks had been all but destroyed, left within the ruins of Alterac. The majority of flying machines buried beneath blood and snow. The majority of the medical supplies … the list went on.

3 Likes

While our technologically impaired allies were under siege in Alterac Keep, some Gnomish ingenuity and Gilnean muscle made use of the sewer systems connecting Alterac, Dalaran, and Fenris. A dark trudging through knee-deep sludge led this impromptu bunch of explorers to the gaping Crater, from where a largely circling journey led them to Forsaken Deathstalkers posing as fellow Gnomes and Dwarves, and ultimately to Fenris Keep.

Apparently our technologically impaired allies had utilized mages to teleport out.

This was amazing improvised roleplay with great big thanks to Raes and the deathstalkers of the Rotgarde. Definitely one of the best parts of last night!

14 Likes

The three musketeers! :gun::sunglasses:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/593540340791771282/598633103866593310/threemusketeers.png

20 Likes