[PCU] Grunt RP - Hand of Conquest 💪

All I can say is
Hehe

2 Likes

Gather round, brothers and sisters! Kosh’harg arrives…

The Hand of Conquest recently organised their first Kosh’harg upon Azeroth, to remember and celebrate their heritage, alongside any other people of Draenor that sought to attend!

"Remember the name of the one who sought to shatter our people. The one who sought to destroy our ways! Gul’danMannoroth."

“But remember, too, how we persevered! Remember Thrall! Remember Grommash! Remember our WARRIORS! How we reclaimed our ways, slew the demons that sought to hold us in their grasp, and how we reclaimed our Heritage… For that is what makes us Horde.”

After witnessing deeds of the past - and sowing the seeds that shall one day nurture the future, the former races of Draenor settle down to feast…

“Hrmrh…! To THINK! All this time, I was of the Blackrock… That I may at last feast together with my clan, it fills me with peace… Wait… What are those FROSTWOLVES doing?! IT’S A BRAWL!! Show them what makes us the strongest, brothers! HARHARGH!”

With a brawl of kinship, the Kosh’harg draws its way to a close… Reunited with their people, and reminded of their history, the sons and daughters of Draenor shall be able to hold their head high, and maintain honour. Until the next festival, brothers and sisters!

12 Likes

Our recent battles throughout Durotar, and the Barrens have been a BLAST – we love the thirteenth orgrimmar grunt infantry (famously sponsored by jesus christ if you know you know) and the swinetusk warband will stand by our brothers and sisters throughout any future to come…

grrrrrrrrrunts

6 Likes

This darkness is not normal, brothers… Be wary!

The Hand of Conquest and their allies in The Rotgarde have entered the eternal realm of the night, the deep forests of Ashenvale! But something is amiss… No Warsong, no Sentinels… What’s happened here?!

This mist…?! HORDE, DEMONS ARE UPON US! LOK’NARASH!

After a struggling victory against the Satyr of Satyrnaar, an accursed orb sends the Horde forces down to the depths of the forest’s earth…

What’s THIS?! What’s going on down there…! HORDE! Do not let these Elves claim the cursed item! Such evil cannot fall into their hands! Lok’tar!

The two allies have made themselves the enemy of the two forces of the forest, the satyr and the night elves, with no sight of their warsong brethren in the nightmarishly dark forest… Shall they ever be found? Only with your help, soldier!

9 Likes

The night draws us west, Thirteenth! Onwards, to ZORAM’GAR!

The Hand of Conquest’s adventures, alongside The Rotgarde, continue! This time, on the shores of western Ashenvale!

Ready to ride!

Keep an eye out, brothers and sisters. We cannot know what hides out there…

Elves!

Elementals!!

NAGA?! ALL AT ONCE?!!

…Despite the overwhelming odds, and the many harmed, the Thirteenth Orgrimmar Infantry and their allies succeed! For the night…

8 Likes

This eternal night grows darker and darker… But the flames of our spirits, and our fury, shall make it bright!

The Hand of Conquest and The Rotgarde venture off, for yet another night in the woods of Ashenvale! After last night’s feud with the elves, naga, and elementals, the Thirteenth set their sights back on what properly matters…

Be wary, brethren! The demonic Satyrs shall be upon us yet again… But this time… WE. ARE. READY!

Going deeper than ever before into the Satyr’s territory, the forces of the Horde find themselves trapped in illusions… A great vision of nightmares, addling their minds!

This darkness… This madness…! What… What are these horrors-- NO!!! I… I must fight on through! STAND STRONG, HORDE!

Succeeding against the mind-wreaking horrors, the Thirteenth Orgrimmar Infantry and their allies come one step closer to their goals, fighting back the demonic corruption for good! Perhaps the darkness shall turn, soon…

8 Likes

Warriors, lok-tar ogar! We have saved the Warsong, all thanks to our strength! But now, our blade demands the blood of he who is responsible! Lok’narash! Let none survive!

The Hand of Conquest and The Rotgarde finish their mission in Ashenvale! Setting an end to the demon incurions within the forests, once and for all!

Be wary, soldiers! We’re coming back home, no man or woman lost! You hear?!

…A rumbling voice emanates as the Thirteenth enter the valley, the Orcs in their ranks having their bodies freeze - then their blood, boils…

What are these pathetic whelps doing here…? You useless, misbegotten fools! Azeroth could have been ours… But indeed… You clung to your MEANINGLESS HONOUR!

THE DEMONS ARE UPON US, BROTHERS! NOW… NOW WE FIGHT! NOW WE KILL! NOW… WE BRING OUR VENGEANCE! LOK-TAR OGAR! FOR THE HORDE! FOR HELLSCREAM!

STRENGTH!

HONOUR!

FOR THE HORDE!

10 Likes

Funny guys

8 Likes

We are based kings

2 Likes

We went out hunting last night.

Tradition does not live up to technology.

Lokter oger

3 Likes

A good balance of military and spiritual roots. Hand of Conquest is a Warcraft player’s dream.

3 Likes

It’s always dem damn quillboar man…

Ne’erdowells!

2 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

Almost heaven, Razor Hill
Red Dusty Mountains, Southfury River
Life is old there, older than the trees
Younger than the mountains, growin’ like a breeze
Durotar roads, take me home
To the place I belong
Razor Hill, mountain mama
Take me home, Durotar roads
All my memories gather ‘round her
Miner’s lady, stranger to muddy water
Dark and dusty, painted on the sky
Misty taste of moonshine, teardrop in my eye
To the place I belong
I hear her voice in the mornin’ hour, she calls me
The elements reminds me of my home far away
Ridin’ down the road, I get a feelin’
That I should’ve been home yesterday, yesterday
To the place I belong
To the place I belong
Take me home, (down) Durotar roads
Take me home, (down) Durotar roads

6 Likes

Mandatory patriotic orc post

RUAUAUAURGHHH!

The fact that autocorrect knows what I am trying to type after “RU” makes me feel truly… Horde.

Lokter

1 Like

8 Likes

:christmas_tree: Christmas Greetings from the Thirteenth Orgrimmar Infantry :christmas_tree:

Fa-la-la-la-la-la-Ogri’la!!

4 Likes

A Happy Feast of Winter Veil, from the Thirteenth Orgrimmar Infantry!

2 Likes

:axe: Seeing is believing… :prayer_beads:

2 Likes