[PCU] Grunt RP - Hand of Conquest đŸ’Ș

Hand of Conquest

“Blood in the soil, makes for more toil! Tell the bloody earth, a proud Horde to give birth!”

We are the Hand of Conquest—a brotherhood of stalwart warriors, dedicated to defend the Horde of any and all who would threaten its existence. Our glorious songs of victory are sung across the entirety of Durotar, the Barrens—and beyond. Kalimdor is ours to protect.

“Thirteenth, slay these miserable dogs! Lok-tar ogar!”

Bound by our rigorous codes of duty and honor, our brothers and sisters rally to strike against all evils that fester within our world’s roots. No demons, aberrations or weak-minded Alliance curs shall claim what is rightfully the Horde’s. Who will stand against us?

“If only those weaklings could fight as well as they die! Hrah-hah!”

Hail and well met,

The Hand of Conquest (also Thirteenth Orgrimmar Grunt Infantry) is a “Kalimdor Horde” military warband with a big focus on travel and helping local settlements. We are a disciplined force of Horde warriors, but we also heavily favor brotherly bonds amongst our own—in the Horde’s traditional spirit. Our events range from player-versus-player emote battles, to NPCed storylines and social evenings (potentially at a cozy campfire).

Ranks

Scout

Fresh-blooded newcomers. Scouts have pledged their blades to the Thirteenth’s cause and work to prove themselves in the eyes of their higher-ups.

Wears the Garrison Orgrimmar Set (One Shoulder).

Grunt

The back-bone of the Horde’s armies. A Grunt is the most needed asset on the battlefield, and they have long proven themselves to be more than mere pups.

Wears the Garrison Orgrimmar Set.

Raider

The raw embodiment of the Horde’s excellence. A Raider is an elite Grunt, capable of issuing out orders when no other higher-ups are present.

Wears the Dread Gladiator Set on Plate/Leather/Cloth. Garrison Warsong Set on Mail.

Sergeant

Enforcers of their Stone Guard. The Sergeants are non-commissioned officers of the Horde and issue commands to the warriors of the Thirteenth.

Wears the Dread Gladiator Set on Plate/Leather/Cloth. Garrison Warsong Set on Mail.

Stone Guard

The “top-dog” of the Thirteenth. Overall commander of the unit and responsible to keep the war-machine well-oiled. Currently: Stone Guard Gruggosh.

OOC Info

Rules
  • No ERPing.
  • No OOCing in spatial channels.
  • Respect the RP environment.
Races
  • Orcs
  • Trolls
  • Tauren
  • Goblins
RP Locations

Our focus is on Kalimdor zones, mainly Durotar and the Barrens—but there’s the occasional moment where we sail to other continents in the Horde’s interest.

Recruitment

If your character is a regular around Kalimdor, chances are they may have heard of the Hand of Conquest (also known as the Thirteenth) on their travels. To enlist, seek out a Herald, Raider, Sergeant or the Stone Guard himself for the sacred blood-oath.

Contacts

Whisper either Gruggosh or Blastradius in-game.

52 Likes

Thirteenth!

15 Likes

Thirteenth
!!!

14 Likes

Thirteenth! LOK’TAR OGAR!

10 Likes

Thirteenth! RAAAAAAAGH!

10 Likes

Thirteenth!

9 Likes

13th!

You guys are great.

9 Likes

Thirteeeeeenth!

9 Likes

Thirteenth!

Simply love these guys.

10 Likes

Join the Thirteenth!
See the world!
Get bitten by my pandaren!
Fight for the Horde!

What more can you ask for?

8 Likes

The Thirteenth had a trying time in the Twilight Highlands as they fought off a dangerous new threat in the lands. A Twilight force led by a blind orc sought to corrupt the waters that flowed through the land, which would send anyone insane after drinking from the river that flowed through the area.

The Thirteenth lost one of their grunts, a goblin known as ‘Bill’, to a crazed miner during a resource run. And as they sought to find the source of the corruption in the waters, they almost lost one of their raiders, NĂŒying Bloodpaw.

However, they were reinforced by several of the Horde’s newest allies: The vulpera, and the Thirteenth, along side the Red Venturers, found the source of the corruption.
After a grueling fight, in which the leader of this Twilight Hammer group managed to flee, the Thirteenth and Red Venturers claimed victory. Just in time as well as the rest of the forces joined them.

Now, they sail to Northrend.

16 Likes

Very cool roleplayers! If you’re looking for the best Horde military roleplay, focusing on races of the Horde working together as a unit then seek the Thirteenth out! Love working together in events with them, their events are very good and engaging for all members, using NPCs and not raid markers. The Cohort is looking forward to working alongside them once more tonight to kill enemies of the Horde!

13 Likes

They accept Vulperas to their ranks too! Heads up Vulpera mons!

9 Likes

After a climactic showdown with the Banshee’s Loyalists in their Necropolis, the Thirteenth managed to escape through a portal back to Orgrimmar.

Yet, not all made it out
 the Chief Medic, Ger’gul Thorntusk, was shot down by meat wagons during the effort to breach the Loyalist stronghold, and the Dark Auxiliary Tenasa did not make it through the portal.

The Thirteenth will be in Orgrimmar for a short while to recover, and bolster their ranks after the losses during the battle.

16 Likes
https://gyazo.com/b43e4559a8a399542f2b4d9959d746fc
https://gyazo.com/e95a5e95e25ea367228980ebd4f2ddff

join the hand of conquest today and u too can be THIS cool

9 Likes

Stop sneaking orcs in our Citadel ! Some of us are on a diet and we only try to kill three times a day. Tempting us with more snacks is E V I L.

I only hope Tenasa didn’t crash into the ground after getting dragged by that chain xoxo

8 Likes

I’m fine. May be weak but I can still control some undead if needed, so we landed ‘safe’ enough.
Couldn’t abandon the grunt that took care of her for the many months when others would see her ignored.

2 Likes

Usually guard guilds disband within a month
 these guys? These guys have been at it for over 2 years and they’re STILL going strong. Mad respect!!

8 Likes

I swing axe.

I bump thread.

I am
 Gonzu Vicelash.

9 Likes

Currently kicking mantid butt from Domination Point. Shado-who?

6 Likes