[PCU] Grunt RP - Hand of Conquest đŸ’Ș

From interactions I had I can say the guild is fantastic. I only wished I had more time to attend the events.

For the Horde, yo

3 Likes

Hi friend. Pitchwrench here is a goblin sapper. As far as I know the guild is open to all Horde concepts

Edit: A concept that fits the Grunt theme, of course

4 Likes

Thanks m80.

After a foray into the Overgrowth, including a culling of Botani imported accidentally from Draenor, the Thirteenth is back in Orgrimmar to protect the city and bolster its ranks.

Enlist today!

2 Likes

These posters can be seen on the walls and boards of Orgrimmar.

Love these lads and lasses.

17 Likes

The Thirteenth is currently on an expedition in Zangarmarsh, killing Naga, Leper Gnomes and ANY Alliance Renegades or (potential) Loyalists standing in their way!

Do you want to experience the harsh nature of a mushroom swamp? Join now!

4 Likes

As the newly recruited pastor of the Grunts of the Thirteenth I also endorse our membership within the Federation of Evil.

Iron Will. Iron Strength. Iron Resolve!

5 Likes

Very esoteric prisoner exchange today in Booty Bay, thanks for providing the RP

7 Likes

In the following days, the Grunts are occupied with all kinds of Military training. They are still vigilant and defending Orgrimmar with their lives, as they do their daily patrols. Soon the Hard-Working Grunts will be awarded with Medals. This could be the best time to enlist!

4 Likes

These guys are probably one of the things I miss the most with Orgrimmar. So if you’re still able to go there, be sure to check them out!

3 Likes

Had some great fun at volunteer guard day with these chill dudes. Check them out if you’re into Grunt RP!

4 Likes

Uh yes mate, get in.

Once u go Thirteenth, you never go back.

i need to work on my rhyme skills.

3 Likes

Hello the HoC i posted today that i was going to faction change my hunter. Well here we are, I am new to Horde RP and Kump suggested joining your guild. I was wondering how do i go about it?

8 Likes

Hello, Kesga!

We’re currently just at the start of an event chain, but I’m sure there’s a way to include your character as well so you don’t have to wait to join.

PM me whenever you want in game so we can discuss this.

8 Likes

Wise choice my friend, looking forward to see you in person!

3 Likes

All hail Sharpeye, Hero of the Horde.

His Sacrifice will not be forgotten, and he will BE AVENGED!

Join HoC if you wish to avenge your Brother! LOK’TAR OGAR!!!

4 Likes

Based people. YOU should join us. Currently in Silverpine to give the Forsaken a helping hand.

5 Likes

yeah i think ill join

4 Likes

the hand
 of conquest?

i’ve had enough of this madness.

start attacking the draenei or else

6 Likes

Heard rumours from the Drag that Sokronal wears a diaper?

5 Likes