[PCU] Guard / Footman RP - Stormwind City Sentry 🦁

Uh-oh. Not these guys. No, no, no. Not good. These one will actually protect Stormwind. These ones are the -REAL- boys in blue! The -END- of all crime is nigh!

4 Likes

If they remain in Human form most of time, yes!

3 Likes

Stormwind City Sentry, huh? They don’t look so tough.

4 Likes

If you’re mainly rocking the human form, yeah. The uniforms the Sentry are given come in the dimensions of a human so worging out really powerfully will mean a lot of work at the local dry cleaner’s

9 Likes

Very fair point, thank-you for the reply and I will consider it.

3 Likes

I regret nothing!

1 Like

Got to keep Stormwind clean somehow.

3 Likes

A guard guild that doesn’t go overboard with buzzboxes and headcanon laws will be always most welcome on AD, in my opinion. :slight_smile:

Good luck with making the concept grow!

18 Likes

hoping to see the stockades be put to good use, dont let 1 void elf get away!

6 Likes

You’d break me out together with the Grim Gang if they locked me up, right? Pulling people out of prison so that they owe you is a good way of recruitment. :wink:

2 Likes

Vandalism: Beautiful as a Rock in a Cop’s Face

Hopefully this will bring more life to the decaying Stormwind scene

1 Like

Agreed, lock them all up, bunch of void worshipping heathens

3 Likes

I was pleasantly surprised by the very first interaction with the Sentry! Rekindled a little bit of my jaded soul in regards to guardsman roleplay and the presence IC has lodged deep in my brain, adding a nice little nuance to the Stormwind evenings undoubtedly.

8 Likes

Strong and peaceful, wise and brave!

Who else can uphold the peace than the gentle, caressing cudgel of Stormwind’s might?

Please don’t kill me for being a Sin’dorei. Please.

2 Likes

Tell them you have a permit and wave it in front of them when you proudly enter Stormwind with your green eyes and golden+red clothing. Always works.

6 Likes

My permit is the natural superiority of the Sin’dorei, of course!

3 Likes

Woop woop! That’s the sound of the police! Woop woop! That’s the sound that I miss!

4 Likes

No.

1 Like

ACAB pognt guild

((But also admittedly… Based?))

Remember Alb! Don’t fear eh? Be brave and brace yourself! :blue_heart:

Join us today everyone, and fight for Lothar’s legacy! :lion:

5 Likes