[PCU] Guard / Footman RP - Stormwind City Sentry 🦁

can’t pay?

we’ll take it away.

7 Likes

Thursday night, an unusual employment awaited the Third. A mine in the serene Forest of Elwynn had stopped responding and working. And the Third City Sentry Company had to venture and investigate it. They arrived, darkened and deadly silent it was! Two went to investigate, only for vile GEISTS to appear and lunge! Nonetheless, the brave soldiers if the Third cleared their way through the Shadow infused Geists, seeming to be miners. The Light was with them after all, it’s faithful among them. While not easy at all, nothing the finest of Stormwind couldn’t handle. In the end, the source of this problem was seen: a vile NECROMANCER, too powerful to be faced alone. But the might of Stormwind, gathered anf crushed their enemy, protecting their people and avenging the miners!
Glory to the Alliance!

10 Likes

King’s honour friend

3 Likes

If you’re looking to join in on this experience, you can send me a /w or approach one of us.

4 Likes

His Majesty’s Cudgle are always at attention to keep their city safe. The very City which great heroes like Anduin Lothar, Varian Wrynn and Marcus Jonathan fought for and protected!

5 Likes

Keeping Stormwind safe!

4 Likes

I wonder how many days it’ll take 'til you arrest our missionaries for spouting hate speech against the King. A rally could be started, maybe… Or a protest… We’ll keep you busy is what I’m saying!

4 Likes

Here, in His Majesty’s Cudgels, we are an equal opportunity employer.

From a disgraced noble from way up north - to that one homeless bloke who stank up the outside of the barracks and kept wandering in and stealing bread…

Both are brothers in cudgels now…

9 Likes

Being an equal opportunity employer we now accept Frog RP in the guild. There has never been a better time to join. Even if you stink and your friends are too polite to tell you, apply now.

5 Likes

We don’t.

It’s just a vague esoteric joke…

4 Likes

We do, however, accept the mega chad pro-alliance!*

It’s not a lot, but it’s a wage…

*-Provided you are HUMAN or a [worgen] that spends most of their time in their HUMAN form…

2 Likes

I’ve had enjoyed interacting with this guild’s members and hope for more in future.
Have a sticker. :star:

3 Likes

It was once again time for deployment for the Third. To the very forest the Heart of the Alliance is north of: Elwynn. Merchants had been going missing on the road, and the Third were went to investigate… Only to find a dead body, recently killed on the road… Indeed a merchant, one which Sister Doran had to handle It was trailed off, for a foul Undead Knight of Darkness to be seen and faced. But there is nothing the Might of Stormwind cannot handle. He was faced, using foul tricks trying to survive… Yet, in Lothar’s name, he was brought down by them, having spoke of what may lie ahead for the Third… Who knows? But the men of Stormwind will always remain stalwart.

10 Likes

Lies, all of them lies!

Yes my lion!

2 Likes

Not the first PCU guild to have a frog-centered plotline ;]

1 Like

What was the other frog questline?

1 Like

The time and space echo the name… Qwomp.

1 Like

Did some hexxer turn Kump into a frog and left him like that? :thinking:

1 Like

The most professional of footmen and guards. One can truly feel safe… Under their watch.

I recommend this group to any vigilant citizen looking for employ.

2 Likes