[PCU] Guard / Footman RP - Stormwind City Sentry 🦁

Stormwind, a long standing Kingdom, fell once in First War to savage Horde. After rebuilding, many it had housed, not just humans from other Kingdoms, but refugees of all races within the Alliance, especially Kaldorei and Worgen.
The Third does their best to protect them, even when they may be reminded of their pain and perhaps, rightful demands by the scheming enemies of the Crown, from bandits to zealous, disgraceful Crusaders of Scarlet. They are not killers, yet they are protectors.
Earlier, orders and information were given to Dryden by Justicar Lionsworn, so he knew what is to come. Yet, Alliance’s strength is in it’s unity, and such was brought. Alongside Marines of Island and honest Mercenaries, a whole riot was handled, and Stormwind once again proven to be strong, enduring and ever radiant, and no one can break it’s iron will… not again.

5 Likes

I was set on fire and trampled during the riot.

It was a good day.

5 Likes

Honestly impressed by how absolutely amazing these guys looked yesterday and how well they handled it all. Felt really immersive. I can only aspire to such a powerful vibe.

Sorry for the rocks though.

3 Likes

It was the time, after all the success the Third had. In the City and handling incidents, in Stranglethorn and putting down the Trolls, as well as the recent riot in Stormwind. They did much, they succeeded. It was time for Promotion! Nelly Doran became Chief Medic, Malric and Baldwin became full time Soldiers, and last but not least, O’Toole and Swofford became Corporals of the Third!
A feast awaited them in the Barracks, a great pat on the back it was besides knowing that their pay will increase as well-- But it didn’t last, for news of robbery came to them, Westfall once again awaited them…
The kitted up, marching there. First, they saw some Forsaken, one of which they managed to catch and speak with… Demonic magic? Aiding Defias? WHAT? Nothing good was heard at all. Though, the true challenge awaited them in Moonbrook, where they faced Redmasks of VanCleef, fighting them, a lengthy battle it was. Guns fired, a horse rampart, rocks thrown… And then, the Third had to retreat to the Alliance military encampment above the town. After healing, they returned… Celebrations can’t last long, for the true dutiful lions of Stormwind.

We recently got our promotions, yet we’re still recruiting! Come and say hi, the Lions are welcoming! :lion:

8 Likes

We’re still around and recruiting, now is a good time to join up before the chaos about to be caused in the pre-patch!

1 Like

Wishing our fellow boys in blue all the best as their Sarg has been ‘misplaced’.

1 Like

Accused of having a poor hairline on an official trial…
That’s cruel, right ?

2 Likes

Objection overruled. Gavel smack.

1 Like

Join the SCS today and get a free pint in the Golden Keg

2 Likes

This was my character’s second day in the Company and he’s already witnessed one guard dying, nearly TWO of his superiors dying on today’s mission.

Ambushed by a band of vicious Defias bandits, we fought our way out of a bitter battle that nearly cost us many lives. If it hadn’t been for Ranger Algar Elkpath, Declan might have not survived tonight.

Sadly, however, we lost Corporal O’Toole tonight. May he rest in peace (in the Maw).

Was a REALLY good event. And I can only recommend joining in if you like the traditional yet simple footman aesthetic. :slight_smile:

For the King! :crossed_swords:

8 Likes

I’ll be back…

6 Likes

Get in and join…

5 Likes

We’ve avenged O’Toole and destroyed a gang of ruffians…-- or so we think … ?

Time to join before we attend the newest Trautfizzle masterpiece campaign on Monday :lion: !

5 Likes

There’s been much which the King’s Cudgel has been through over past weeks. From them saying farewell to their fallen Corporal:

To their bravery against Defias to protect their people and avenge their brother in arms:

From seeking to enact the hand of Justice:

To guarding important, crucial meetings about the efforts of their Kingdom, which may decide the fate of what they may hold dear.

And now, they headed for the Frozen North. The Lion does not always sit on one place, sometimes it goes for the hunt… And so it did now. Setting sail, Dragonblight awaited them.

And so begins the War… in the Cold Front!

We’re having glorious battles in the campaign hosted by our good friend Trautfizzle! What shall await further in Northrend for King’s Cudgel? A story to unfold…

6 Likes

Theses guys… Theses guys right here are the such a nice bunch of Role-players. They made me feel part of the group during the campaign in Northrend and my character has never felt so safe around the best guard guild there is for Stormwind city!

So - you want to fight for the Kingdom and King? Well, look no further. This is the place just for you.

4 Likes

Nelly managed to bring Dulnus back from the brink of despair.

For that alone she deserves a pay raise.

Oh, and expect some ale to be delivered courtesy of Clan Stonemantle, not to be consumed on duty, of course…

2 Likes

Still haven’t thanked these guys for making up a bulk of the honestly historical Courtcase RP not that long ago, and felt it fit as ever to do now, as they’ve all let the epic ways of RP flow clean throughout this entire Northrend Campaign.

wouldn’t be ICly alive if it weren’t for u nelly
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/568773672979005470/757514891669274634/Knight.gif

3 Likes

:heart: Nelly loves you two as well.

We’re back in Stormwind now after a long, heated campaign (for now…) but, who knows how long does the relaxation of King’s Cudgel last? Come and say hi…

… and join now. :lion:

2 Likes

Nice guild and nice people.
Please don’t hit me.

2 Likes

Highly recommended 11/10 guard guild. Great people to RP with.

1 Like