[PCU] [H-Guild] Red Venturers: The Call to Redventure! šŸŒ„

Gee, I wonder what Linrick has posted to show off our guild in a really inspiring andā€¦ epicā€¦

ā€¦

6 Likes

Remember your contract, itā€™ll be time to die in the jungles together soon enoughā€¦

2 Likes

Donā€™t recall signing for death, find another suckerā€¦ waitā€¦

1 Like

Weā€™re down in Gromā€™gol getting right miffed at some Night Elves for mucking around with troll stuff. And to get paid. Canā€™t forget that.

We also donā€™t take kindly to allies claiming our tent grounds!!!

The buzzing of insects, normally commonplace in the jungle, would become incessant by daybreak around the Painted Shields tent area. Further inspection reveals a good half-dozen fish carcasses scattered around the area, left to attract all manner of pests in the warm jungle climate.

6 Likes

Are you guys still recruiting? Quite in interested in possibly joining once Iā€™ve unlocked my vulpera

1 Like

Weā€™re currently in a cool campaign

But Iā€™m sure if you get in contact with Khaltarr or Watrus once you have your vulpera theyā€™ll be happy to talk to you

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

I want to go on an adventure with you.

2 Likes

They are forever my very family.

2 Likes

Secrets, lies, betrayals, who can we trust now!
But importantly, we won the battle for the campsite.

Great campaign in Stranglethorn recently with new allegences forming and old grudges increasing.

For now though, the Venturers need to heal both physically and emotionally so youā€™ll find us in Orgrimmar, always ready to welcome new people to our fold.

8 Likes

As the calls to arms get released, the Venturers prepare for Northrend. Weā€™ve just welcomed back Utoobu after an amazing event involving spooky fog, wolves, and missing children.

This guild has been hands down one of the nicest and most engaging communities Iā€™ve been in on WoW. They give me plenty of inspiration to draw as well. Highly recommend joining!

11 Likes

Hello Red Venturers, I will be role playing this Highmountain for Shadowlands and i am looking for a home for him. He obviously is a WIP but i was wondering how to meet and join you guys if you would take me on of course.

7 Likes

Mighty and kind fighters, these onesā€¦ In fact, they stopped us from deforesting and chasing out the local Wolvar population very recently. They redventured their way in, and redventured their way outā€¦
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/568773672979005470/757504337097523282/ezgif.com-gif-maker_1.gif

7 Likes

One of our members had some bad blood with themself, so we had to cleanse that. (Loyalists fault as always)

That involved clearing out a former Burning Blade cave that seemed to still have a few occupants, and kidnapping an overweight Quilboar. The usual.

Just waiting for pre-patch to hit now.

6 Likes

He may have been quite busy in past days but, stillā€¦ it wasnā€™t an easy decision to make. The Seer, sat by a pond in Orgrimmar, looking and shuffling some of his belongings and objects, and then he removed the Red Venturersā€™ badge from his belt. He stared at it for a while, before clutching it in his fist. A Seer he was, a relatively high position within the Hordeā€™s society, but even a higher position awaited him, and that wouldā€™ve prevent him remaining among a band of Mercenaries, as dear and honoured as they were, to him, to the Horde.
He picked up a quill, and began to write.

"Our, the Orcsā€™ blood, may be blackā€¦ but we forged paths of red and glory together, through the ventures we had and all we faced together.

Akaā€™magosh brethren, this is not the end of the road, but beginning of another for me."

The Seer, sighed and then, picked up his sigil, staining it with his own blood to sign the short, but meaningful letter, leaving it besides the badge and a box at where the Venturers called office. In the box, being a care of Wolf fangs with a string, simple and tribal necklaces, yet blessed and a sign of family, of pack and brotherhood.

He looked upon the cliff, a new destination awaited him now. A new position, and a new burden. Maelstrom, and the pathā€¦ of a Farseer.

Will never forget all the fun and enjoyable moments I had with these guys, one of the best guilds you can ever find on Argent Dawn. Wishing the best for them, always.

4 Likes

Really cool peeps right here!!

2 Likes

We still live, weā€™re still around, and now that a bunch of class trainers have rudely taken up residence in the Barracks (they donā€™t even train you anymore!) Weā€™ve returned to our old stomping grounds.

Yes if youā€™re looking to employ us, or even join our ranks (you poor sods) then you can find us by the cactus apple plants outside the Barracks.

5 Likes

Do et! YOU WONT FIND MORE FRIENDLY FOLK DAN DESE!

6 Likes

Can confirm that this is most certainly one of the guilds that exists on Argent Dawn.

3 Likes

Our mercenary gang rivalsā€¦ love the rivalry between them and the Sunnyglade ratters. Great roleplay to be had with them and I look forward to what the future holds.

9 Likes

A real diamond quality guild. I love being a part of the Red Venturers! Excited to see what 2021 brings!

5 Likes