[PCU] [H-Guild] Red Venturers: The Call to Redventure! 🌄

Adventuring with you guys in the Dragon Isles has been a blast so far! Let’s keep it going!

2 Likes

The Call to Redventure is still strong; The Red Venturers one of the most diverse guilds, one of the most colourful guilds and one of the most amazing guilds to be around. Friendliest, loveliest and most fantastic bunch to travel around the Dragon Isles with (and in the game in general)!

I promise the Swinetusks won’t be too much trouble :)))))

3 Likes

These guys reignited my love for RP after years and years of starting new characters only to shelf them in the span of a couple of weeks.

10/10 would and will redventure again

4 Likes

These lovely individuals never fail to leave a good impression with me, they have helped make the last few weeks extra cozy!

1 Like

I wish I could be as cool as Watrus

1 Like

Interested if there is anyone I can speak to about such! ^^

1 Like

You can poke Watrus ingame, like it says in the opening post :slight_smile:

If you see any of us online feel free to poke us too! We can then poke one of the officers for you!

These guys are great gamers! Can’t wait to explore the Dragon Isles with them!

We’re running around on the Dragon Isles! Making legendary soup and fighting Gnolls! Come find us if you want to hang out.

3 Likes

i STILL think watrus is one of the coolest people i know - i have known them for an eternity and man they have the midas touch when it comes to RP!

Join the Venturers now, for gold, fame, glory, and not a small amount of venturing!
Gora Approves.

3 Likes

Look, listen, one day we will have need of these guys. We’re going on a Kalimdor expedition, that will probably be it. Those Red venturing mercenaries.

…that’s the sort of services we could pay for, right?

4 Likes

The Red Venturers have gathered in the golden halls of Zandalar, for it is soon time for MUGAMBALA.

In years past, our very own Khaltarr (Rest in Peace) took the top spot and became CHAMPION of the Zandalari arena.

Will history repeat with another RV Monk victory as we cheer on our Undead contender, Agonal, to victory?

Only time will tell…

1 Like

Yeah, no pressure to Agonal but if she loses she’s out of the family.

2 Likes

Better red than dead. Oh, but they have Forsaken so I guess they are both red and dead.

… And some have even seen a redemption too.

Red Venturers, prime Red Dead Redemption RP happening here? Yeehaw!

1 Like

Some would say this is an epic guild and they would be very correct.

Glad they decided to come with us on a trip across Northrend! Great bunch both IC and OOC.

The Red Venturers have followed the Swinetusks, the Black Silks and the Dustpaw throughout Northrend - and lended much needed strength against the Scourge whenever needed! The flawless accurracy of Watrus, the potent and deadly earth-magics of Irieaala, the sorcerous studies and crafts of S’lli; The BANTER of Mutz Goodmoney…! There is nothing you will lack with the Red Venturers by your side!

The Horde-Loyal Mercenaries, are a bunch you should not be without. They always get you what you need, and for a fair and modest prize too…! You should consider them very highly, and warmly if you are a mercenary trying to score a new contract!

1 Like

I was tired of solo RP
We’d been together too long
Like a worn out recording
Of a favorite song
So while I lay there RPin’
I read the forums in bed
And in the new posts
There was this thread I read

If you like kaja coladas
And gettin’ caught in the rain
If you’re not into uniforms
If you don’t have half a brain
If you like RPing at midnight
In the Stranglethorn Cape
Then we’re the guild that you’ve looked for
Join us and red-scape

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.