[PCU] [H-Guild] Red Venturers: The Call to Redventure! šŸŒ„

iā€™ve endorsed these cool guys before and by god iā€™m gonna do it again. way back when, they invited me along on a random event born from some drunken orgrimmar shenanigans, and it still stands out as a highlight of what random rp can result in.

red venturers are pretty rad and theyā€™re only paying me to say that a little bit

:skull:

5 Likes

Yes mate get in

6 Likes

I was recommended to join these guys by multiple people, and I can safely say those recommendations were spot on. I love this guild and I love the people in it. This is a mercenary guild done RIGHT in my opinion.

Loving my time so far and all Iā€™ve done is get swept up in volunteer guard day and offer to make shorts for a Pandaren.

10/10 would redventure again

11 Likes

Red venturers, more like Cool Venturers. :sunglasses:

Yeah that was badā€¦ unlike these guys. Which are super based.

4 Likes

Thank you my apprentice. Youā€™ll be granted an extra Lava burst charge now.

4 Likes

And burn a necromancerā€™s corpse.

4 Likes

The Venturers are currently fighting on a 4 fronted Battle in the foul Forest of Silverpine. The vile Alliance, fantical Scarlets and the grim Loyalists lurk around us.

We may face perils and struggles, but we WILL ENDURE.

Red by Blood, Red in the Venture, Red for the Horde!!!

2 Likes

Donā€™t believe their LIES the Red Veturers discord colour is BLUE!

All this time theyā€™ve been pulling the wool over your eyes! But not anymore, I have exposed them!

9 Likes

Lies and slander

3 Likes

Mackee is back at camp wondering how RV ended up in a mini warā€¦ she was promised adventures!

(we do have adventures, all sorts of adventures, itā€™s a great band of misfits who manage to pull through and survive just about anything thrown at us)

3 Likes

The Venturers had lots of fun to fight alongside our PCU mates in Hinterlands, we made the Land echo our names in Glory!

We have have lost one of our own to Darkness, but it shall not shatter our resolve. The Horde stands proud, and so do itā€™s Venturers!

Red by Blood, Red in the Venture, Red for the HORDE!

4 Likes

RV continues to be the mark and glass of Horde mercenary RPā€¦

Itā€™s hard to find any other guild with the capacity for fun and adventure as these ppl

7 Likes

A Red Venture in Ashenvale to ā€œhelpā€ a tauren;

(courtesy of Mackee and Arano)

11 Likes

Thatā€™s quite the crew, isnā€™t it. Nothing matches at all. Just how we like it.
This event, run by Khaltarr, was a great return to the madcap light-hearted eccentric sort of thing I love seeing come from this guild. I was reminded of not only how wicked funny these people are, but also of how well they are able to slip back into serious or dramatic.

8 Likes

I loved the fact that I somehow managed to wrestle with a druidā€¦. underwater!

4 Likes

I love these guys. I hope they will never accept character death, so they can be around forever.

9 Likes

We are like cockroaches, with fire.

(stealing this saying from the most awesome Watrus :smirk:)

4 Likes

You can stab him, cut off his limbsā€¦ But Zag neva dies.

5 Likes

And if one of them ever actually does?
I guarantee Iā€™ll be crying IRL.

6 Likes

Yet sometimes you have to accept Player Death.

Just kidding, of courseā€¦ Unless?

2 Likes