[PCU] [H-Guild] Red Venturers: The Call to Redventure! šŸŒ„

Based Guild

Happy to show off my Blood Worms again.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Best home for a chaotic desert rat like Arano here.

4 Likes

Finally got to relax for a day after being invited by the Thirteenth to a relaxing evening of dueling and meat. After a long campaign of fighting the evil loyalists and rats what more could you ask for?

5 Likes

Swamp goblins throwing mud. Hypnotic crystals. Old God worshipping Foxes. Waving Lashers.

Out of context, the ramblings of a mad man. For the Red Venturers, itā€™s just another day on the job!

5 Likes

You forgot to mention grumpy druids.

5 Likes

We had 1 rule to follow! At least Night Elves arenā€™t known to hold a grudgeā€¦

4 Likes

Just call Guak to burn them. Snorts.

3 Likes

Tonight we go bug hunting.
Will there be fire?
Itā€™s bugs
Itā€™s Red Venturers
Of course there will

4 Likes

There was no fire.

But we did end up dueling some Sunnyglade Ratters at a tournament hosted by Far Delvers

The damn rats won, so tonight weā€™re off to the Delversā€™ Shipwreck Tavern to make some more deals.

5 Likes

Some top class mercenaries here, coming along for some Zandalar and Pirate related issues.

Youā€™ll get your payment soonā€¦

10/10 Would hire for Pirate hunting again

7 Likes

Always nice to see our allies around the place. An adventure for us both will soon be upon us.

4 Likes

They say that red is the best colour

I agree (on par with gold, of course) and you should join these absolutely BARMY mercs

4 Likes

Big thanks to you guys for coming with us for both our Stormheim AND Valā€™Sharah adventures! Itā€™s been a blast having you.

3 Likes

Extremely fun people to conspire, I mean visit quaint seaside settlements with!

2 Likes

It only took 2 months to reply, but Guak is back. snort

Red Venturers. Without a doubt the best mercenary guild who definitely donā€™t secretly worship The Fire Lord Ragnaros. :fire:

4 Likes

Hey, are you still recruting?

8 Likes

We are! We almost never close. o.o Weā€™re all around Stonetalon at the moment with a bunch of other guilds so Iā€™ll be around as Watrus quite reliably from 20RT + :slight_smile:

5 Likes

These guys are an absolute JOY to rp with, and I canā€™t ever have enough of them!

3 Likes

Fr + big fan of the officer team too

2 Likes