Hatching of the Hawkstriders Ball
Horde RP Event

IC INFO:

• Date - Thursday 16th April

• Time - 20:00/8 PM (server time)

• Location - Fairbreeze Village

• Dress code - Elegant / Formal

What can we expect from this?

To celebrate the changing of the seasons, the Highblood Myrmidons cordially invite members of the Horde to attend a festival, held within Quel’Thalas, filled with good wine, good food and good company.

This time of year is very important to the Sin’dorei as it symbolises a new start and a new beginning, similar to the rebirth of a phoenix and the new life of hawkstriders.

Raffle

Those who attend will have the chance to enter into the Noblegarden raffle. Each attendee shall be asked for their name at the entrance of the venue at the beginning of the night. Towards the end of the evening, the winner shall be called and will receive a grand prize along with two other winners.

Entertainment

Through the night, music shall be played and dancing will be encouraged. if you wish to take to the dance floor, a partner will be required as it is tradition to announce those dancing in pairs. Those who believe themselves to be expert riders will be given the opportunity to take part in a Hawkstrider race. Hawkstriders will be provided by the Farstriders of Quel’Thalas so please, do not bring your own as there will be no stable facilities to accommodate your mounts.

Best Dressed Competition

Those dressed in the finest of fabrics are welcome to enter the best dressed competition. The winner shall not only receive the title of Best Dressed but will also win a prize of 1000 gold in cash.

Rules

• Be respectful towards people attending the event .

• Wear appropriate attire for the ball.

• If you wish to take part in dancing, you must be accompanied by a partner.

• Chivalrous behaviour is expected.

OOC INFO:

This is a public event for most people on AD and has been created to bring people together for social role play.

If you would like to attend the event, you can do so by yourself, in a pair or in a group.

A link to a musical playlist will be uploaded closer to the event for you to enjoy at your leisure to fully submerge you into the ambience of the festivities.

We hope to see you there soon.

54 Likes

So spin, spin and spin!
Dance to the sound of the violin.
Her heart beats faster as I draw nearer,
An elegant reflection sways in the mirror.

5 Likes

Really looking forward to attending, unfortunately I had to miss the last one.

Can’t wait :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Best dressed you say?
You’d better all just give up now for the great and fashionable Merandus is here!

5 Likes

Suramar Gang were you at?

6 Likes

Knowing Merandus, I respect and agree with this statement.

You have already lost.

6 Likes

Something i can’t wait for now, see you at the ball!

4 Likes

The man wears a monocle, he wins every time.

6 Likes

Hmm perhaps i can lay down my pitchfork for just a moment and see this “ball” out.

3 Likes

Let’s dance

4 Likes

Highblood at it again, making epic events.

Based and Hawkpilled! Will try to be there!

3 Likes

Can’t find someone to attend the ball with? That’s okay! You can still attend even if you do not have a partner. Come by yourself, come with a group of friends, the choice is yours! You will only need a partner if you wish to dance.

3 Likes

Awkwardly glances at Barnabus the imp

3 Likes

A warlock
 and a demon hunter Prefect? :flushed:

2 Likes

As long as Barnabus is dressed appropriately I see no problem with Merandus dancing with him.

2 Likes

May I have this dance?

2 Likes

That man has problems! Dont let him take Barnabus back to his chamber pls

3 Likes

:partying_face: :smiley: :partying_face:

2 Likes

The music is ready! After days of carefully listening to a selection of fine elven musicians, we have finally picked one to play at the ball.
(The playlist for the ball will be available closer to the day.)
I hope you’ve all been in contact with your tailors about your outfits! Remember, there will be a cash prize for the best dressed.

4 Likes

So excited for this, Faelynn has been practising by himself in the barracks whilst humming a waltz! Have I been doing the same in real life? I’m not going to say!

Come and see the unmatched class and sophistication delivered to you by the High Home’s finest.

3 Likes