These guys are great, check them out!

1 Like

Join the Highblood Myrmidons now and take part in;

• Moderate levels of Death
  • Moderate levels of Death by insanity
  • Moderate levels of Death by Ghosts
  • Moderate levels of Death by Non-Ghosts
  • Moderate levels of Death by Ancient Highborne
  • Extreme levels of cool events with extreme quality put into them.
3 Likes

moderate levels of death by not wearing the right boots with your tmog

1 Like

I’d gladly join up!

2 Likes

You’d be more than welcome my fellow elven gamer

Throw me a message in-game when you’re next able and we’ll get you ready to bring greatness and glory to the elven realms
 :v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Currently attending the Perenolde Campaign hosted by Orentil! If you seek to join, we have recruitment always ongoing, just message any member!

3 Likes

Kill Alliance and bully savages.

Enlist now.

2 Likes

Emissary Aminor,

First things first, congratulations on your promotion, it is well earned. I hope yourself and the Spire can cooperate with each other in the coming years.

Secondly, the Spire has a request for the Highblood Myrmidons. Five years ago, a woman known as “Lady Mal’dara” was arrested by the Spire for the slaughter of our Forsaken allies. As of the first of the seventh month, she had been released on parole, though we lost track of her on the thirteenth of the seventh month. Our only lead on her whereabouts is that she made her way toward the north of the Western Plaguelands with a group from the Horde races, presumably to the Argent settlement of Hearthglen.

You are tasked with retrieving her for rearrest. Make sure Mal’dara is returned to Silvermoon ALIVE

Sincerely,
Magistrix Beyrissa.

The Highblood Myrmidons have returned from Alterac and have been set on a mission to retrieve a wanted prisoner. Recruitment is still open to those who wish to join!

3 Likes

Awesome event, can’t wait for the next part!

3 Likes

The elite group known as the Highblood Myrmidons are currently in the Badlands to do some small scale rp pvp with the Assemblage of Uld.

Simply put, it will be really awesome, and I’m very excited.

Perhaps the person reading this is looking for a great guild to join with their Blood Elf? :smiley_cat:

3 Likes

Epic RPPVP In the badlands over the weekend-

The Myrmidons prove that rp can be fun again!

3 Likes

The Highblood Myrmidons are to be forming a dragonhawk squadron!

Uses of the squadron will include:
Aerial assaults (mostly for rp-pvp)
Long-distance travel
Supply gathering
Rescue missions
and more!

If you have a dragonhawk and wish to use it to bring fury upon the Alliance, message for an invite to the Highblood Myrmidons!

8 Likes

zombie voice: join them
nice people

2 Likes

The Highblood will soon be shipping out to the bitter cold lands of Northrend on August 2nd to begin the next Theatres of War RP-PvP campaign

As always, HBM is open and looking for more; if you’d like an opportunity to participate in some enjoyable, well planned RP-PvP on an elf, we’re the guys to do it with

Thanks kings

4 Likes

When did you lose your sight, King Elyrius? What happened to your once, shiny, golden eyes? :cold_sweat:

He SAW that green eyes are so much cooler, and in desperation did the ultimate deed.

1 Like

Had fun with these guys in the times I have interacted. Would recommend them!

1 Like

The most fun BElf and Nightborne guild in existence. Come join us as we deal with alliance, naga, cultists, gnolls, and occasionally a crazy trainer!

2 Likes

What is your ratio of Blood Elves to Nightborne?

About Three-fiddy.