[PCU] Horde Elf RP - Highblood Myrmidons šŸ’«

I heard all the cool elves who wish to see their kingdoms prosper reside hereā€¦ ( Ķ”Ā° ĶœŹ– Ķ”Ā°)

4 Likes

I heard they were the coolest elves around and that everyone must join themā€¦

4 Likes

With the Scourge being spotted around Orgrimmar, Quelā€™Thalas must prepare for another Scourge invasion upon their lands! TONIGHT The Highblood Myrmidons aid in the defence of Silvermoon City, will you join us in this adventure? For the glory of Quelā€™Thalas!

4 Likes

Iā€™m Erena Lunarglade, and this is my favourite other other PCU Elf Guild.

8 Likes

Would you like to;
Kill Kaldorei savages? [check]
Kill treacherous Quelā€™dorei and Renā€™dorei? [check]
Kill (Amani) Trolls? [check]
Look at the lesser races with nothing but pity? [check, check and check]

Then what are you waiting for?! The Highblood Myrmidons are there for you! The future of elfdome is in YOUR hands!

5 Likes

Actually I want none of the above listed by Vaelene. Just give me some good pay. :smiling_imp:
And no, Iā€™m not a mercenary, despite what Vaelene believes. :angel:

5 Likes

The Myrmidons are back from a daring gambit abroad a derelict Legion ship, believing it could be used against the Scourge. Now that they have managed to come back to Azeroth by the skin of their teeth, it is time to bring the fight to the Scourge!

2 Likes

Elves using Demon toolsā€¦ Iā€™m not surprised. Smhā€¦

2 Likes

The barrier between the Shadowlands and Azeroth has been torn open! What adventures await the elven forces when faced with the realms of death? Join and find out!

3 Likes

Great bunch of elves within the Horde! ā€¦ (though misguided) but great roleplay to be had for all you Sinā€™dorei and Shalā€™dorei roleplayers!

5 Likes

The Myrmidons are back in action, this time in Volā€™dun! Hunting Artifacts with the aid of Vulpera that are familiar with the hot sands!

3 Likes

HBM has had an eventful week with the coming of a new Emissary, Lyristelle.

We mightā€™ve also taken a detour with sneaking inside private property within Suramar of a shady nobleā€¦ obviously, with the Nightholdā€™s approval. :smiling_imp:

We also had a BLAST of a Christmas event with our PCU brothers this Friday. Was very cool. :christmas_tree:

Have I mentioned that you should totally join us if youā€™re looking for a Horde elf guild?

8 Likes

Blood and Honour, Kalinrea. You will be missed, as the best Elven friend of Gorā€™kampā€¦

1 Like

Around elves watch your shelves

3 Likes

I heard Anyssra offers you some warm tea in this cold airā€¦

I was not aware of this.

2 Likes

Bringing elven enlightenment and civilization to the rest of Azeroth? Yeah, thatā€™s what we do. If you like your elven fantasy, your place is with us!*

*Unless you are a moon or a tree worshipper or alternatively, sympathize with round-ears.

3 Likes

I can confidently say that joining the finest elvendom can offer (The Highblood Myrmidons), was one of the best choices I made in the notorious year of 2020. I had literal 0 (zero) rp experience beforehand to the point of not being aware IC recruitment was necessary, and look at me now, the finest mage RPer of Argent Dawn.
Get in, malanore.

4 Likes

The Wintermoon Waltz has just been concluded. After various members of the Horde were invited to Suramar, plots were made, schemes were hatched and Lord Astroli came on top, stronger then ever!

The result did not bode well to the scions of Suramar and Silvermoon, but there are some parties who are standing to benefit from itā€¦

What is sure is that the Myrmidons did not see the last of Lord Astroli in their quest to purge weakness from Suramar.

3 Likes

Today the Myrmidons, aided by their Pandaren allies in the Ronin have finally cornered the Sanā€™layn they have been tracking in Pandaria in recent weeks. Once confronted, however, the dark truth behind their actions was soon revealed. After dealing with the fallen heroes of Silvermoon, the Myrmidons with the Ronin pushed forward and faced an enemy unlike any they have seen before. An obscene amalgamation of animated armor and chains. What can this possibly meanā€¦?

2 Likes