[PCU/Horde] Saurfang Legion 🤼‍♂

… and so Forsaken we were.

The… Saurfang Legion … surely not. They can’t call us that. That -

Ai, tuck your tusks in, mon. It be a new age now. Dat Saurfang did right by us.

Baine’s let your ilk off the hook, but I’ve got my eye on you. If I hear a peep 'bout that Banshee of yours…

We must strive for a Horde that serves the people! A Horde that fights for Azeroth! In the memory of Saurfang and all our heroes!

Hello gamers,

The Saurfang Legion is opening its doors to a small number of new guilds to join our community. This group represents (as the name suggests) a large multi-racial legion serving under the new united Horde’s military, recently reorganised and renamed to honour Saurfang’s legendary sacrifice and - some say - as a form of penance.

Having cast in their lot with the former Warchief, the legion now struggles with the sins of its past - though left unmolested under an oath to the Horde, the turmoil of the Horde’s reunification looms large over the tattered banners of one of Orgrimmar’s most infamous cohorts.

Once led by the Forsaken schemer and Banshee loyalist, Phillip Perroy, the group is now led by a council of its leadership, overseen by officers drafted fresh from the rebellion’s ranks to make sure the sickness of Banshee loyalism is one that remains buried.

Joining as an individual can be easily done by joining one of the member-guilds although if you happen to be in a raid guild or w/e there is probably room for unguilded people to join our team also

On an OOC level joining up will give you access to what I would shill as some really cool / active RP with plenty of cross-guild events, help with NPCing, a sweet OOC community and so on. Beyond following the small list of OOC rules / doing cool RP I don’t really expect much

If you’re looking to join up, you’ll be expected to stick to the following guidelines:

• No ERP (yeah I know I’m very predictable)
  • No OOC in spatial channels (unless in an off-realm instance - ie. don’t chat OOC in say even if you’re hanging around Zuldazar or w.e

If you have any questions you can post them here or PM an officer of one of the member guilds:

The Rotgarde
Hand of Conquest
Grim Gest
Bilgewater Battalion 
Highblood Myrmidons
Painted Shields
Red Venturers
54 Likes

i love
saurfang
[tink tink]

11 Likes

wtf i love saurfang now

12 Likes

I walk to mend now…

10 Likes

Saurfang? That’s my guy. Love that orc. Shame about the whole dying thing.

13 Likes

Been saying it for years.

15 Likes

Tink tink.

13 Likes

How do you do, my fellow Horde-bros?

12 Likes

Nooo, not Perroy and his…
checks notes
Council of Rebels

11 Likes

The Ronin will definitely be happy to continue lending their strength to the reformed Legion!

Always loved that old green guy
[Tink Tink]

12 Likes

Quel’Thalas tinks with the dead old guy

[tink tink]

10 Likes

This is epic

9 Likes

For the d- Saurfang, for Saurfang!

8 Likes

All hail dead Saurfang

[tink tink]

9 Likes

Yo… yo…!? Saurfang…?

Always said he wus made of sterner stuff, been sayin it for years, yeah been sayin it for years I have

[tink tink]

12 Likes

For the heroic family of Saurfang… Especially Kump Saurfang!
Wait, I’m not Saurfang.

[Tink tinks in Alterac]

6 Likes

Da-ding-ding.

12 Likes

For Azeroth!

11 Likes

okay :ok_hand: now :policeman: this is :smile::raised_hand: epic :joy::100:

5 Likes

Also going by “The Good Guys Legion”

10 Likes