[PCU/Horde] Saurfang Legion šŸ¤¼ā€ā™‚

Who here /doing GREAT, honest/

20 Likes

I am doing GREAT irl! Likeā€¦ its so GREATā€¦ you have no idea how GREAT it isā€¦

10 Likes

Doing great @ 7 am BBQs :hamburger::bacon::poultry_leg::meat_on_bone:

12 Likes

But you will go on a one-man-band forum rampage because someone criticized your rp.

1 Like

You know what they sayā€¦

If you run into an unpleasant person in the morning, you ran into an unpleasant person. If you run into unpleasant people all dayā€¦

13 Likes

Having a great time today honestly, just got out of bed and currently looking for employment on the side while I continue to twitch stream full time!
Hopefully blizzard will read my CV! I love making money doing what I love!

Edit: Stop pinging me on discord itā€™s my workplace.

20 Likes

Thanks for the shoutout earlier brotherman

edit: love your work as a voice actor also, just got your latest audiobook

15 Likes

Happy Birthday Lawson!

10 Likes

iā€™m havin a great time ty fellas

Time for me, the Bright Seer, to do my workā€¦
I forsee DOMINATION.

Me and Atahalni:

1 Like

now kiss

[I begin to dominate you.]

YOU SERVE THE BRIGHT LĢ¶OĢ¶RĢ¶DĢ¶ SEER.

8 Likes

Good luck to you guys

2 Likes

I wish to extend my thanks to all the people debating for giving me enjoyable reading while my soul proceeds to leave my body at the currently extremely boring class.

14 Likes

The Dark Seer has many feats of magic for the discerning audience!

4 Likes

[low] wrong thread

7 Likes

Iā€™m slow as hell on the forums apologies dude :joy: still a solid point - you bros have helped me out a lot and gave me the best possible roleplay experience, Iā€™ve made a lot of cool friends to that have looked out for me, more than glad to be part of the community man

2 Likes

Man, what a cool concept. The enormous cultural shift in the Stygian Saurfang legion post-siege is still astoundingly well executed all things considered. rlly cool 10/10 canā€™t wait to see what the future has in store.

4 Likes

me? love the alliance retching noise

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.