[PCU/Horde] Saurfang Legion šŸ¤¼ā€ā™‚

20 Likes

Howā€™s the job hunt going, Athramus?

10 Likes

I give sincere thanks to Athramus, who has generously presented the PCU with the best PR and bumbs imaginable.

I address you directly, Athramus.

Please listen, as if you were clever and intelligent, and not a sore loser, dragon roleplayer wreck.

You are certainly not without accomplishments.

It is a rare man who can boast of becoming Maarod 2.0 before even coming of age.

You have brought upon the thread hilarious banter, strawmen and false promises of leaving the thread.

You are PCUā€™s best advertiser. But then again a Draenei posterā€™s role has always suited you best.

18 Likes

thanks for the bumps as always king :slight_smile: Saurfang Legion is glad to see our post forever at the top.

7 Likes

Id feel embarrassed if I were you

Dont flatter yourself

Water is wet
Eat food, you get sated
RP is about cooperation

Any other blatantly obvious statements?

Yet you are an open book

If there is nothing of substance to discuss, what else is there other than pulling your colorful nose?

10 Likes

In my next magic trick, to prove my control over Athramus, I will him to post another reply to this thread.

12 Likes

but it wont be the next post in the thread.

1 Like

He needs at least an hour to write one of his posts. his Thesaurus is required and he needs to come up with a new strawman argument to use.

2 Likes

Please stop, it isnā€™t even funny anymore, just sad.

Itā€™s a clown world full of honksā€¦ itā€™s always funny. Just take it as a joke and give it a :clown_face:

6 Likes

:clown_face:

4 Likes

It isnā€™t Funny, he just keeps typing and typing, its like who hurt you, bro, who hurt you.

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

I have the biggest one ever! :clown_face:

14 Likes

This is your Waterloo, Napoleon.

2 Likes

And who are you
The dragon said
That I must bow so low?
Only RPers of a different coat
Thatā€™s all the truth I know

In a coat of scales, a coat of red
A dragon still has claws
And mine are long, and sharp my Lord
As long and sharp as yours

So he spoke, and so he spoke
The dragon ERPer
But now the :clown_face:s weep oā€™er his hearth
With not a soul to hear

12 Likes

Āæwow cool?

1 Like

This thing bothers me.

4 Likes

When all the people you disagree with seem to have real-life issues, you know, we might not be the problem. To those concerned with my private life, I can tell that I am doing great and it is one of the reasons I am not moved by your comments. But I still thank you for the interest displayed.

And with the above posts I think we can see what type of animosity lurks within the stygians. Most of them seem to willingly partake in toxicity of all kinds. I am, sure, stubborn to the core (much like your GM it seems) but I donā€™t actively lower myself to this point. Neither I low key mass-report your posts while claiming I donā€™t care. Donā€™t worry, I am not trolling, I am not derailing the thread. What I write is pertinent and here to stay.

I truly hope this isnā€™t the real face which binds this community, but surely people can have a taste of what you choose to be when challenged (even in a harmless way). Unironically this attitude might be the best answer you could provide to any outsider wondering what type of community this can be.

1 Like