[PCU] [H/RP] The Mugambala Mastodon! UPDATED

The 601st Annual Mugambala Tournament!

Citizens of de great, golden Empire! Allies of our beloved Queen! De time has come once again for our great people ta revel in glory! For de warriors of our people ta show their prowess! And… for de first time in history… for our new Allies in the Horde to enter the Mugambala, for a chance to prove their worth!

On de sixteenth day of de month, Warbringer Ar’khala and de Seventh Rastari Cohort, the Painted Shields, welcomes ya ALL… to de city clad in gold! Where ya shall be received wid open arms, and traditional Zandalari generosity!

De Mugambala Mastodon is an ancient battle of ferocity, in which warrior is pitted against warrior! Sword against axe! Where only ONE will emerge VICTORIOUS and claim de flowing coffers of Zandalari gold, and de title of honour!

After de combatant emerges victorious, de War-God Satrap no Whrugi IV invites ya all to relish in Zandalari high society! Bottomless cups of quenchin’ Zandalari drinks, and plates of delicious food dat know no limits! A celebration for the fearless warriors!

Di’chuka Zandalar!

Information:

* Unrestricted PvP based duels, winner advances up the bracket.
* Location - Dazar'alor/Mugambala
* Winner will receive a gold prize as well as an honourary title until the next tournament.
* Saturday the 16th of May, 8pm server time.

Rules:

1. Contenders will fight in /duel
2. PvP is UNRESTRICTED whilst fighting

OOC Information:

Good evening Argent Dawn RP community! Myself and my troll kin are planning a Horde-side bracketed PvP tournament in which players will have a chance to flex their PvP skills in-character!

Following on from that! We plan to host a market as well as a soirée for all those attending and not wishing to fight! Ending the night with a literal bang in the form of a fireworks display.

If anyone is interested in hosting a market stall, hit me up below!

This will take place on the 16th of May as stated above! Sign ups will be LIMITED, with a maximum of 32 participants!

Sign up below with your IN GAME NAME and IC NAME to be counted amongst those that wish for glory in the arena of Zandalar! First come, first serve! KALIMASTE!

For any additional information you may reach us on discord!

Ar’khala: Jxrdie#7684
Kezuga: Carbek#0081
Yuja: Tyndaa#3784

UPDATE!

To ensure as many sign ups as possible I have decided to lift the ban on corruption procs, therefore anyone wanting to take part with their corruptions are now able to do so.

34 Likes

Count me IN…

Let’s GO.

3 Likes

Yo? Epic!
If I could I’d join in!

2 Likes

I’m terrible at pvp, but I’m good at spectating.
We will be there!

3 Likes

The Suramar Pattiserie will be there, peddling their goods to the good people of Zandalar to feed those hungry orphans

5 Likes

wow! now this looks VERY cool… very cool indeed! i endorse this cool tournament ! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Yo? Epic event time.

3 Likes

Me can’t wait for market in other place now! Me gonna help sell da stuff with Melody dis time!

3 Likes

Very cool and epic.

2 Likes

scrappy can set up a potion stall…?

2 Likes

Oh man I wish I could join!! :pensive:

2 Likes

Faction change time :eyes:

2 Likes

I can see a certain Vulture flying in distance.

3 Likes

Oh Oh ! This can be interesting ! Count me in ! I just Don’t know how I’m going to do damage without corruption… Mmh

2 Likes

I’ll be in contact :slight_smile:

You’re on the roster!

3 Likes

Noice ! Thanks !

2 Likes

Sounds awesome! I will summon the Myrmidons to show you who the REAL victors are.

3 Likes

Going to be amazing! The Cohort knows how to put on a good show! Kalimaste!

3 Likes

Oh, man. This looks really cool. Really hope it goes well! I wish I had a horde to partake on.

3 Likes

Nice to see our city of gold gets some attention, best wishes with this!

2 Likes