[PCU] Troll Military RP - Painted Shields 🛡

Thank-you for the reply, Skabb was very kind enough to shoot me another officers discord! I will add you just in case the other officer isn’t around and is busy RL.

But I am glad to hear about that, I hope to talk to either one of you soon.

3 Likes

Talked to an officer of the guild who is super friendly and absolutely open to helping new Troll RPers out.

I am telling you, if you are looking for friendly people, and a community you wish you to get involved in, I say join up

3 Likes

Yesterday, Cohort was invited to mighty feast by Frostwolf Clan in their home in Alterac, alongside with rest of the Saurfang Legion. It was least they could do to thank Legion keeping nearby areas of Alterac save from Loyalists and Alliance.

Evening included honoring the fallen ones from recent battles, food and drink of course and last but not least, visit to Rock of Durotan to honouring him and learning a important lesson what means to be “Family”, or a Pack, as we call it.

After Cohort would have made their way back to Orgrimmar, looking any trolls who are looking some work and to enlist to serve the Golden Empire and earn some gold alongside the way!

We meet you there!

Di’chuka Zandalar!

4 Likes

Prepare soon, a new troll will be added to the ranks of the empire. Might see the Painted shields in Ogrimmar soon enough.

5 Likes

Don’t leap on fences Yuja!!!

4 Likes

We’ll be in Orgrimmar tonight before going back to Dazar’alor tomorrow for the Mugumbala Mastadon, hosted by our very own talanjite Ar’khala.

6 Likes

Excellent! I am leveling as fast as I possibly can.

6 Likes

Ash’tani ‘Da Pale Troll’ joined up with The Seventh Rastari Cohort during the late evening. Swearing an oath to The Painted Shields and introductions were in order.

I am not kidding when I say, I have never felt so welcomed to any guild, truly.

Want to fight for Queen Talanji? Want to do good for the Zandalari Empire! Want to get a loa blessing. Look no further, come to the Painted Shields!

7 Likes

The Seventh Rastari Cohort were sent out to Stranglethorn vale to investigate the Venture Co. goblins, who were looting and defiling troll ruins. It was no tolerated.

The Cohort made swift work of the goblins who trespassed, by the end of the mission, The Seventh Rastari Cohort had two goblins fight to the death within a circle.

Amazing event, my first one out of many more I am sure. This is Troll Military RP if you are seeking it!

6 Likes

A report came from Bambala in Stranglethorn Vale which described the Venture Company within the jungle were expanding in search of troll ruins to excavate in hopes of finding something valuable to sell.

The Painted Shields were at Orgrimmar when this report came in and were quick to respond with immediate action. The cohort, lead by Talanjite Ar’khala, were sent to Grom’gol Outpost where pterrodaxes were waiting for them to begin a wide range of scouting, courtesy of their tetrarch.

As they flew down the shoreline of the jungle, they spotted some troll ruins where oil pumping contraptions were looming over it and goblins were pilfering it of every artefact they could discover. Even the rubble was unsafe from their grubby green fingers.

The seventh rastari cohort landed on the shoreline and made their way into the ruins, removing all Venture Company presence. The goblins took what they had found on a boat and sailed away with haste in their panic, leaving only a few goblins behind. The cohort amused themselves by pitting them against one another and interrogated the last one standing.

The information they received brought them to the Venture Co. Base Camp which had too many goblins for them to handle. Luckily the cohort met with a familiar ally, Bim’boku - a shadow hunter of the Shatterspear Tribe - who had a plan to give the Painted Shields an opening to get inside and retrieve what was stolen from the ruins.

Bim’boku made the oil rig go up in flames and as the goblins ran to their machine’s rescue, the Painted Shields took advantage of the chaos and accomplished their task.

6 Likes

6 Likes

Tonight the Seventh Rastari cohort attended a medal ceremony hosted by the Saurfang Legion of the Horde, and presented with a multitude of medals for their exemplary service in the face of the banshee’s loyalists in Silverpine Forest & the Eastern Plaguelands.

Want your own medals IC?

Painted Shields <—

8 Likes

Great casual RP with the cohort! I had my fun and I can’t wait for the next!

Join the painted shields and you too can experience such fun!

3 Likes

Today, was a splendid day in Zuldazar . The Seventh Rastari Cohort will be spending their while in their capital city for a good week at least.

But do not fret, if you are a Zandalari or Darkspear troll come to us and join the cohort and fight for the Troll Empire and her majesty!

6 Likes

The Seventh Rastari Cohort did a patrol of their most glorious city. The Cohort soon walked by a very suspicious-looking group who call themselves ‘The Flying Vipers’.

A fight broke out between the Cohort and these Flying Vipers. By the end of their eventful patrol, they only managed to arrest a few of the criminals for interrogation.

6 Likes

28.5-29.5.2020

Thursday evening was perfect time for cohort to move back to Dazar’alor, and teach new Unpainteds some rastari patrol routes, lucky they were also as they managed to intervene robbery!

Bunch of gang members called as Flying Vipers were there robbing anything that poor fisherman could have. It didnt took long to recognize what was the situation there, and Cohort went straight to arrest the thugs.

Gangsters resisted the arrest, and gave a fight against cohort, Luckily cohort managed to arrest one of the bandits, rest either died, fled or commited suicide.
Cohort went to chase the rest of the criminals, but only they ran to their ambush trap, which shortly ended badly for the gangsters… And Cohort managed to caught one of them for interrogation.

One told cohort everything about the gangs base and leader called as Viper, and they were set up a hunting for tomorrow…

Friday day went for checking the locations the interrogated bandit told them. Cohort arrived to these hippo pools nearby Scaletrader outpost, and there were group of gangsters, poorly disguised as travelers and fishermons.
It didnt took long for one of the Shieldmons recognizing one of the bandits from yesterday, and a fight began, bandits revealed themselfs and used their full force to defend their hideout. Which was full of stolen goods.

Viper and his members showed up, tried to trap cohort inside the cave by exploding some huge boulders at the entrance! All went accordingly to Leader Vipers plans, until… Huge devilsaurus out of nowhere came and rushed its head towards the huge boulders, releasing the cohort from the trap! Where it came from?!

Apperentally it looked like one of the shieldmons used some intrestingly powerful Dinomancy to call this huge dino to aid them… And it worked! After it cohort engaged to combat against the gang leader Viper and his thugs.

After prelate striking the Vipers head off, cohort achieved victory! Rest either died or surrended and stolen goods are in good hands, ready to be hauled back to Dazar’alor. Altough one of the members managed to run away to the jungle… Wonder if we going to hear about them in future…

7 Likes

5 Likes

I am pleased to announce that we have just promoted a new wave of soldiers to Shieldmons. Each of them possess a shield of their own making as they officially begin their chapter in the Painted Shields.

We have also promoted two of our experienced and loyal soldiers, Parata and Makkoa, to Bloodied.

Check out our website to look at some shields (website is due to recieve an update soon)!

http://thepaintedshields.weebly.com

7 Likes
5 Likes

Yes! Hurrah! The website is officially updated with new images and shields. Check it out!

At the moment, we are in the Valley of Honor, Orgrimmar for some casual RP, recruitment and a cheeky couple of events before we leave for the upcoming campaign, Cold Conflict.

5 Likes