[PCU] Orc RP - Chosen of Draenor

It is lit!

2 Likes

We have all had a crazy christmas time… but we’ll soon be back on track!

1 Like

I’d highly recommend this guild for some badass orcish rp!!

2 Likes

Whoa, can’t believe Alexander Hartley himself recommended this… I mean, LOK’TAR!

RAAAAGH!

There is no -finer- gathering of orcs - we are truly the best of the best, the most savage out of the most savage and we scream the loudest during Footfish tournaments!

If you are an orc who wishes to prove their STRENGTH, who wishes to HONOUR their ancestors and who have an immense craving for orcish traditions - come join the SWINETUSKS!

2 Likes

Oh my Lo’gosh…

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/568773709972635649/806460564368261150/tenor.gif

2 Likes

Had a lot of fun disrupting your Social RP event with my Dread Covenant broskies.

Great guild for any Orc with their heart aflame in ritual and tradition.

1 Like

Absolutely loving the koshrogan.

We are #PUMPED

1 Like

They swing axes well, quite well.

Recorded some footage of a Chosen of Draenor gamer during a recent emote fight, as you can tell, he’s rather quite epic

This could be YOU…

2 Likes

As the chaotic riot of Orgrimmar ended, the mighty Orcs of Swinetusk and brave Tauren of the Stampede gather with a drink, for rest and respite.

1 Like

zug zug… etc.

based guild tbh, Gel’Gar is a sick leader from what I heard.

1 Like

Based guild.

1 Like

During the Swinetusk Warband’s latest movement with the Horde to protect the lands of the Southern Barrens from the foul Alliance incursion at Bael Modan, the Warband’s advisor and left hand - Dronash Gorejaw - Fell at the hands of the rotting and blackhearted Gnome Death Knight, Sidward Spoon…

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/639231643177189376/823211520494010378/20210321_152116-01.jpeg?width=640&height=640

…But the Swinetusk Warband stand STRONG, and they shall NOT let this go unpunished! Are you Chosen, to help the Orcish Warband avenge their brave, fallen Warrior?! Then JOIN, in the name of DRONASH GOREJAW!!

(Illustration by Sidward-ArgentDawn!)

4 Likes

“Kill Rulk… kill Rulk… kill Rulk…”

Krennen Stonemantle - shortly before his delirious passing

2 Likes

The Orcs of Swinetusk Warband and their allies had bid farewell to their fallen advisor Dronash Gorejaw in the land of the Winds, Nagrand, as his ashes rose to forever be in the presence of Oshu’gun.

Farewell, Dronash. May your glory never fade.

3 Likes

Ruaaaaaaaargh!

The Swinetusk Warband still serves, fighting around the barrens for many a prize, whether it blood or honour!

Enlist TO-DAY!

3 Likes

I personally know the guild leader of this guild he sucks at League of Legends he knows nothing about wave management but he’s a decent veigar so yeah

2 Likes

The leader of this guild is the true Champion… of Azeroth.