[PCU] Orc RP - Chosen of Draenor

AKA’MAGOSH!
Wish to return to a -SIMPLER- time?
The rest of Azeroth seems to have forgot about our HOME.
It is time to remind all of the FURY of Draenor!”

“The LIGHTBOUND have been given free reign of this planet. Whatever excuses they may have mean nothing. The only good draenei is a dead one! one who is avoided!”

“Enlist in the Swinetusk Warband today - bask in glory, honour, and become a paragon of the Horde! A Chosen fighter of all things right!”

Welcome slimes,

The Chosen of Draenor are now open for business! The concept is primarily centred on a more savage and tribe-based group of AU-Orcs. A Horde warband that would give their life for their faction and people, they possess an immense hatred for the Alliance - barely ever settling for compromise or peace.

There isn’t a required uniform, just don’t wear anything too wacky.

We not only have DM’d events all across Azeroth, but frequently particpate in RP-PVP with other guilds and groups, usually those within the PCU.

Finally, the only races recruited are Green and Mag’har Orcs. Warlocks, priests (light users) and death knights aren’t allowed in also due to a clashing of themes.

Want to join? DM Either Gorahk or Malgruz!

32 Likes

By the way that part with the Draenei is not true,I really like to killing them as well as many other Orcs.

3 Likes

Really cool orcs tbh

2 Likes

This guild does look interesting, and I hope to see it flourish like all the other PCU guilds!

Pretty cool guild, nice brethren…

Lost ya’ planet to goats. Pfffffffft!

1 Like
1 Like

he ain’t a dwarf son
he just an orc one

5 Likes

Interesting times ahead for the Chosen of Draenor!

We continue to make allies and enemies as we advance towards our goal of making a home for ourselves in a valley bordering the Barrens and Mulgore which is INFESTED with Quilboar! What was set to be a simple raid where we ripped and teared through the canyon resulted in a great battle against one of their chieftains and slaying him only to be blocked by walls of thorns. The Quilboar practice foul necromancy, and seem to revel in the ‘Legacy of Ammenar’, seeing the darkened skies as an omen. They swear bloody vengeance and the Swinetusks don’t know what they’ve gotten themselves into but we DO know that we shall lay claim to our name in Quilboar blood!

Seek out the Chosen of Draenor TODAY!

2 Likes

Cool orcs, fought some underwater in Azshara.

And on the high seas in Ashenvale!

Great people.

2 Likes

Grunts Honour

Dagdor, you’re OK for an orc

3 Likes

Pretty cool people, tbh. You shouldn’t consider joining, you should just join.

2 Likes

Thank-you for the collaboration event, it was so much fun! I hope we do it again soon! I do enjoy seen Orc and Trolls fighting along side one another, it makes it feel like the true Horde.

6 Likes

A worthy hunt with a worthy band of orcs. Also worthy of your interest if you are looking for a mag’har orc guild who keep it real. :fist:

4 Likes

RAAAAAAAAAARGH LOKTAR THE GUILD IS STRONGER THAN EVER

if ur reading this join RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

4 Likes

By BLOOD and THUNDER we fight!

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

We’re currently enjoying the new expac! soon tho, we will get back on track… grins

3 Likes

I foresee BIG things happening between this guild and the Painted Shields in the near future.

Stay tuned…

3 Likes

wow what an awesome guild i think the leader of this guild would be really awesome and attractive in real life

5 Likes

wow thank you gelris tosslespark, former most important gnome on ad, you are also really attractive and awesome in real life too

4 Likes