[PCU] [Orc RP] The Chosen of Draenor

The Swinetusks? A chaotic bunch, but they are fiercly loyal to their clan, and kin, been a real help around these parts for years now. Never did see a more goal oriented warband in all of my days.
– Thork of the Crossroads.

Hrm. I have fought with them and against them, and for all of the animosity and harm they caused my men then… They are our frontline. Our spear, our axe - The lifeblood of Draenor itself.
– Overseer Trak’dul, of the Mag’har clan.

"Aka’magosh warrior; You the child of Draenor, the lifeblood of our world and the inheritor of the clans. Some of you stand, refugees of a so-called “lost” world; Draenor, torn from us by the vile Lightbound; their purging fires burning our homes, taking our blood from our hands; seperating mate from mate, brother from brother, mother from child…

No More! No more shall their evil stand; when our purpose is complete, and our way home has been found and secured; we will fight with the fury of a thousand ancestors each. No gronn shall be your equal in strength; no spirit a match for your fury; and not even the Botani of old will be a comparison to your will. Draenor will be FREE!"

Are you an orc, that seeks their own path in the world; has the Horde, and all of its comforts - led you to a life of complacency, and dulled blades…? The walls of Orgrimmar provides safety to you, and yours - that may be. But on the far reaches of Azeroth, where no grand walls of metal, stone and wood protects the camps; where no grand army patrols daily, and where hardship, loss and tragedy are commonplace there are NO such comforts, or safekeepings – in the wilderness, that’s where WE fight!

The Swinetusks, also known as the Children of Draenor led by Warlord Wildaxe - stands for the sake of all orcs, of all clans and of all paths. We seek to protect what the Hordes expanding reach, and bureaucracy may fail to do so. Be it the sweltering deserts of Vol’dun, the frozen wastes of Dragonblight, the venemous tropics of Stranglethorn or the high peaks of Stonetalon themselves; the Swinetusks will march onwards and with axe, steel, magic and the elements to their versatile side and just cause… They will Prevail!

We seek YOU – Orcs that feel the call of battle, and the honourable thrumming of clashing steel; the fires lit around the campfire as stories of old and new are told alike, and the spirits recieve their glory…! Be you green, or mag’har, of Draenor or of the Outlands - Warsong, Frostwolf, Shadowmoon… It matters not. Your clan is held highly amongst our ranks, and you will find yourself amongst many brothers and sisters of the various clans of Draenor - all ready to fight for our ultimate purpose, our final goal.

The Reclaimation of Draenor from the clutches of the foul, zealous and fanatical Lightbound begins NOW!

OOC Information: The Swinetusks as we are called IC, and the Chosen of Draenor OOC - Will accept your orc, no matter what clan or Draenor they represent or are from. For thematic purposes, we naturally do not accept those whose IC class is Warlock, Death Knight or any sort of Light-users - We can make exceptions based on your case, and your theme through a dialogue! We are also an exclusively Draenor race based warband, to an extent of course (Sorry Botani RPers; HR says no… ) - given that our ultimate goal is finding our home once more.

We, the officer team of the Swinetusks, try to provide our members with regular, story-driven and character-focused events; meaning we try to focus as much as effort, time and energy on each other and each others characters as we can within the limits of our schedules and locales! We try to provide up to five-six planned events every week, with various levels of combat- and or social interactions spread out through out the week! We are all people of varied backgrounds, lives and situations - and so we accept that you cannot be on every night, RL always comes first for our policies and we accept life being… well, life.

We all have varied levels of RP - experience, be it from WoW or otherwise, and we like to consider ourselves as a rather inclusive, and strengthening enviroment to develop, evolve and reevaluate ourselves and our RP through it! We’d rather see ourselves as evolving as a group of RPers together, rather than pertain to some elitistic view of you having to do X or Y to be an RPer. We do everything in our hands, and in our capabilities to foster a safe, and inclusive enviroment and we can’t wait to see your orc, your character and your RP be part of the Swinetusks!

For further information, whisper Wíldaxe, Malgruz or Gariokk in-game - or through this post!

Lok’tar Ogar!

14 Likes

Yoooooooo based. The Swinetusk are honestly a real chill bunch, there’s no better orc guild out there! RHUAAARGH! We love all the orcs, orcs should join, after all why wouldn’t you join an awesome orc guild?

1 Like

A great guild for traditional and honourable orcs! Expect high quality roleplay from these people!

3 Likes

A badass guild with badass men (not as badass me)

2 Likes

Guild has been going on for many years now and I’ve enjoyed every bit of it. The officer team offers constant fun events and rp, aswell as great orc rp. Heres to many more years of Chosen of Draenor!

2 Likes

These orcs are based. I’m not biased, I’m a Tauren

2 Likes

May your blade be dull.

3 Likes

Been with this guild for a few years now. Love them all, they’ve been good to me.

4 Likes

These guys are the absolute apex of Orc rp! If you like gritty, traditional, honorable orc rp, this is the guild for you! They’re super down to Earth and I relish whenever I find the time to rp with them!! Lok’tar!

3 Likes

WE WILL NEVER BE SLAVES!

But we will… Be CONQUERORS…

10 Likes

Chosen of Draenor - Orc RP, now blog famous.

This post was brought to you by supporters that totally weren’t held at gunpoint or by any bought votes.

Do not look for the missing ballots.

11 Likes

Can confirm, I’ve only got a crossbow against my head.

1 Like

A new thread, Gora?
Pretty suspicious. I know new fresh things can be nice but I just think there must be some deeper conspiracy to it.

3 Likes

I always enjoy RPing with the Chosen of Draenor. Hope to interact with them again soon!

1 Like

Her name is Wildaxe, you can’t be wild if you don’t do the occasional unpredictable thing.

1 Like

Can I add ‘sockpuppet’ to my list of titles?

also yes I am not a hostage. Definitely. That gun against my head is plastic.

1 Like

nice necro bro

2 Likes

thanks, built him myself

Zug Zug, good guild. Fun northrend event

1 Like

ORCS! ORCS! ORCS!

I approve 100%

2 Likes