[PCU] Scarlet Brotherhood - Blood of Martyrs ⛪

Please save me…

2 Likes

Martyrs return home with the sacred relic! Patch 9.2 - Rise of the Scarlet Brotherhood confirmed??? Join to find out more.

2 Likes

Spooky rituals, magical elves and a group of crusaders to wreck it all. After amazing fight with Eternal Sisterhood, we set our sights on the Plaguelands once more.

2 Likes

In the old Scarlet Enclave the battle rages on between our brothers, the Argent usurpers and the undead loyal to Sylvanas. Rather have what remains of the Enclave be burned down that let them both take it!

2 Likes

Although a squad of Argent Crusaders has been quickly dispatched from Tyr’s Hand to douse the flames, it was too late to save months worth of planning and construction work. Following the heartless sabotage from the Blood of Martyrs, efforts to rebuild New Avalon have been thwarted. Workers and settlers brought to aid in the project were sent home, and plans to heal the Scarlet Enclave were delayed indefinitely.

https://www.argentarchives.org/files/gallery_image/asdasd_1.jpg

2 Likes

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/796551570225365022/817712168379088946/asdasd_1.png

1 Like

Your guild seems awesome!! I can’t get over all the cool things I’m seeing from guilds over here. Thanks for keeping an interesting faction in the Warcraft story from going neglected!

5 Likes

Search for the remains of Scarlet Lord Jesseriah takes a mysterious and spooky turn. Will the martyrs succeed in their holy quest or have they just been tossed easily into a crumbling remains of a demon world?

https://www.argentarchives.org/files/gallery_image/dasd.jpg

4 Likes

7 Likes

On our way to wetlands to aid our agents and cause some mayhem. What lays in store for North’s resident villains? :eyes:

3 Likes

When guarding a ship in Menethil harbour the last thing the Sentry thought they would stumble upon were a group of scarlets - But it was a great fight and the next time the Ebon Blade won’t be there to scare you lot away and we will finish the job!

3 Likes

Great interaction with these guys in Hillsbrad with some random RP.

Well… it was great on an OOC level, but my character was definitely sweating nervously IC!

:relieved:
:pray:

7 Likes

Good group of folks here. If you are looking for their particular brand of Scarlet RP you’ve found a pretty good and active lot.

5 Likes

A band of excommunicated heretics :triumph:

3 Likes

A surprise, but a welcome one.
Nice scrap. Until next time.
Glory under the Light o7

4 Likes

Take Baer with you and begone from the Tomb… :angry:
It was a great tussle, loved it, love you :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Couple more skirmishes in the north, mourning some losses. Martyrs are thirsting for revenge!

5 Likes

Thank you for our little skirmish tonight! I’m extremely appreciative of the lengths you went to accommodate our smaller guild to make it fair and fun all round. The NPC was a lovely touch :ok_hand:

Really good fun with an excellent and immersively thematic group of RPers. It was a pleasure!

6 Likes

Couple of days filled with dark rituals, bashing undead and strange, esoteric happenings. Join us and find out what’s the next threat emmerging!

4 Likes

Many thanks for the encounter a couple of days ago, it provided quite an operational galore and a sense of lingering intrigue on Lordaeron matters!

4 Likes