[PCU] Scarlet Brotherhood - Blood of Martyrs ⛪

Fending off an attempt on the monastery by southerners, a trip to Hearthglen in disguise. Now the Eastwald brews… only the Light knows what’s in store for the martyrs.

2 Likes

Back in Eastweald, fighting a horde of Banshee Loyalists, despite dwarves and gnomes getting in the way. Victory or Martyrdom!

2 Likes

The road menace of the north, we continue to act as a pain in the back of the Argents heads.

2 Likes

Martyrs are about to slay some witches. What happens after? A secret…

4 Likes

Stop corrupting my ratters. They don’t need to know about the cool Light users.

3 Likes

my name is nils lindholm

4 Likes

One day i will stay true to my promise and make a char for this guild…the pure soul of it, unresistable.

3 Likes

Thanks for the tussle. Though the constant stabbings in the back are getting rather annoying, I’ll never pass a chance to fight these vile light-users.

3 Likes

The true and the faithful gather inside the burning city. What will come of it? Find out… IC.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Braving the horrors of Stratholme martyrs manage to save their legendary Anointed Lindholm! And just in time for our one year anniversary to come…

4 Likes

Brothers and Sisters, Harken! To both treasonous and true, the time has come to celebrate what we’ve been through.

You may think it bland, that swordless we still stand… but has the venture not been grand? One year has passed since the founding of our band, though few live to tell the tale firsthand.

Gather to celebrate the martyrs, the dead! In their memory we continue our sacred bloodshed!

The Blood of Martyrs are officially celebrating our 1st anniversary!

5 Likes

RIP Orman, I hope that Martyr guy is treating you well on this 1 year.

4 Likes

Congratulations for a whole year of scarlet shanenigans and best wishes for another, truly an achievment to last this long. Well done.

3 Likes

Unsure how the best reaction is to be.

Congratulations for a year of handling as a guild - but curse you for a year of handling as roaming Scarlets?

3 Likes

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! The best enemy an Argent can ask for!

3 Likes

Happy birthday, Blood of Martyrs!

(Art by Sidward-Argent Dawn)

15 Likes

Happy birthday Mauve Marauders! Some of the best humans I could ever fight!

3 Likes

Happy birthday for the best Scarlets around.

4 Likes

Yeah sorry I flaked out at Uther’s tomb. I really was not interested in emote fighting there and then especially at such a place. I had just logged in, was hoping for some dialogue at least. It could have been fun otherwise but thanks for being chill about it. Good luck out there.

4 Likes