[PCU] Scarlet Brotherhood - Blood of Martyrs ⛪

Don’t worry, we’ll get one of theirs soon…
RIGHT?!

3 Likes

I can only say good things about this guild. Engaging roleplay, fun events, nice community. If you’re looking for a high quality Scarlet guild, this is it.

1 Like

This was my first RP night with tonight … What was supposed to be social RP turned to RP PvP with the Horde for 1 hour. Amazing experience ! Can’t wait for next RP with this guild !

10 Likes

Pretty epic guild, bunch of baldies they are.

2 Likes

Scarlets… It had to be Scarlets!
Nice fight with the boys for our first night within the PCU!
Cheers again guys!

5 Likes

Light. Country. Man.¹

¹ Gaudin, 2018

3 Likes

Sorry I can’t come tonight I am feasting for three days.

6 Likes

I will also be feasting for a while, sorry

1 Like

8pm? The start of an event? I’m afraid it’s time for one additional dinnertime

3 Likes

Free time not spent on RP? What?

2 Likes

After avoiding endless dinners and ettin legs, the boys in red are sleeping once again in the monastery. A quiet moment of respite before they bring the Light to the heathen undead. Prepare yourselves, enemies of the Light.

It is not too late to convert…

4 Likes

Every time I hear about Scarlet RP I kinda just let it blow over my head, but Swords of Orman is one I keep hearing about more than their original thread. Finally, a Scarlet guild with an actual presence.

3 Likes

If you are in the north, we will make you kneel and praise the light. Beware the brutes.

1 Like

these are a good group to be with and I am stuck on this avatar because blizzard has decreed it so

join if you like purging undead and swear undying loyalty to the light

1 Like

Seen these guys ride by in Hillsbard in quite the numbers. Looked very impressive.

1 Like

A shinning light engulfed the Nightsky above Strahnbrad as today the proud crusaders of the Swords of Orman and the ferocious elite of the Rotgarde exchanged in brutal and long combat throughout the Town. Commands were issued on both sides of the Battlefield, with experienced field commanders leading their brave soldiers into battle. The Rotgarde had the numberal advantage and elite fighters, the crusaders had their devotion, and their unwavering faith in the light.

As the fighting progressed the Rotgarde soon surrounded the crusaders, with daring rouges sneaking past their lines to attack their Healers and Skilled fighters fragmenting their line. Facing skilled warriors and being surrounded on all fronts, their current field commander for this mission, Raymond Clifford took to drastic measures, in a desperate effort to turn the tide into their favor.

Through the Intervention of Raymond and the Censer of Stratholme, a hallowed artifact of a bygone time which drains the faithful’s power in order to bless the faithful and condem the tainted around the user. Through this act the crusaders were able to break the lines of the Rotgarde and force them to flee into the Western Plaguelands, as the Light itself shined down upon Strahnbrad. This night belonged to the Crusaders.

Thanks to all who participated tonight, it was fun!
Screenshot: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/701530193877270542/711321326257963008/WoWScrnShot_051620_210001.jpg

3 Likes

1 Like

A proper brotherhood to purge with.

11/10 Argents are dead.

3 Likes

A great bloody fight last night with the Holy order of Lordain against the Rotgarde and Grim Gest, I barely made it out alive!

Lordaeron belongs to the living, scourgelets.

Below is an imgur album of the sick event, courtesy of Bellamina from the Lordains.

https://imgur.com/a/DYNnVrH

4 Likes

Glorious.

3 Likes