[PCU] Scarlet Brotherhood - Blood of Martyrs ⛪

Positively disgusting. :ghost:

A bad time to have shelved my Scarlet character. I wish you all good luck!

[takes your character off the shelf and into this guild instead]

6 Likes

Just RP-PvP:ed against this zealous lot with the other Rotgarders (Armory won’t update but I’m Rold)

Was great fun, awesome stuff, would recommend, join these folks!

4 Likes

:eyes left and right:
What is this guild tag ?!

3 Likes

Year 630 K.C, 30th day of the 4th month** Written by Galford Darrowmere, Paladin of the Scarlet Crusade Brother Codenrieger was one of the Crusade’s thinkers, he had the mind of a thousand swords, he questioned our very existence, he knew there was to be a promised land. In sombre tides, our brethren are so easily reaped as they are sowed, struck into the endless sea clasping for life, such fate befell Brother Codenrieger, who was, as a matter of fact, a trusted friend of mine. Prior to Codenrieger’s fall, he spoke to me in confidence, a moment that I’ve sworn never to forget. Though the interaction may seem to be mere ramblings, I’ve made sure to rewrite such so that even the most simple mind may garner Codenrieger’s belief, he spoke of the fall from grace, and how some of our very brethren considered joining ranks of undeath, as if they had fallen into a state of complete abandonment. Naturally, as an inquisitive mind I immediately questioned Brother Codrieger’s latest hypothesis. Though until today, I wholly witnessed what devastating truths the man spoke of; Crusader’s that bargained with death, their features were mishapen, twisted and vile, it could be seen directly that the Light had marked the craven’s with utter revulsion, even those monstrosities of the Forsaken considered the beasts to be nigh outcasts. If only Codrieger witnessed such travesty, yet the brother has been lost for four years, it was last reported that approximately in the year 625 K.C he was seen as a human sapling amongst the plaguefields of Hillsbrad.(modifié)

It should be noted that today, the Light guided us onto another victory, the very skies sang like choirs of steel and hammer, as the storms broke through the Rotgarde’s ranks, such was the wrath of divinity. The armies met and ultimately battled in the desolate ruins of the Brill, the Forsaken’s presence is but a scar to the land, one which has near faded to ash. As the days dwindle on, it seems hope is but a breathing ember awaiting to light that glorious crimson flame, our lost brethren have returned from the wilds and their own petty feuds, seeing the Sword as a beacon for unity and a chance at salvation. The page is noted with a charcoal scribble of a the Scarlet Flame. Followed by the initials of; “G.D”

Daily report by brother Galford

7 Likes

Amen brother galford

1 Like

I am not galford

2 Likes

cool RPPVP with Painted Shields tonight !!

4 Likes

The Dark Order…

2 Likes

Best Scarlet Crusaders around for sure

1 Like

Epic RP-PvP fight tonight bro’s. And we’d have gotten away with it too if it wasn’t for you meddling kids!

Round 2 when?

1 Like

Would definitely boastingly taunt these guys again only to be shot and thrown in a river. A great start to any friendship.

You haven’t heard the last of me.

2 Likes

Been rping with this guild for some time, I’ve very impressed to say the least!

2 Likes

woah! epic how you showed up to help during that. thanks mate

2 Likes

I looked away for one second and saw a bunch of scarlets arrive. As a DH, that was terrifying. Great event, finally. A scarlet guild with an actually imposing presence…

1 Like

For real.
Fighting Alliance in a swamp. Tentatively truced with Loyalists for the battle. Turn around and see a bunch of mounted Scarlets standing in a line.
Damn.

2 Likes

Copper street solutions felon Retywix was burned at the pyre by the swords yesterday. Fandro managed to escape but not without revealing a traitor in our midst.
We received cool signet rings aswell, thanks for drawing those grittlebone.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/701530193877270539/707301602217820270/image0.png

The search for the sword of orman continues…

5 Likes

Meanwhile the search for the Tabard of the Scarlet Crusade is very real and failing horribly.

3 Likes

Poor Retywix, he was a good goblin. May he rest in peace at the heavenly beachfront property.
:pray::prayer_beads:

6 Likes