[PCU] Scarlet Brotherhood - Blood of Martyrs ⛪

I never thought I’d see the day that Scarlet Crusaders and Pandaren would fight, but, these sure are crazy times! Every encounter with these folks in red has been a delight to RP. If you ever wanted to be a righteous antagonist, look no further.

3 Likes

Crusaders, now in black and brown – undercover in Stormwind. A few missionaries have been dispatched down south to slowly guide the few pure souls left there into the holy embrace of the blessed Crusade. Excited to see how this side project goes.

Currently we have a little fundraiser planned on Wednesday @9pm, to gather resources and ideas on how to aid the common folk of the North. Starting small but we got big plans!

2 Likes

Insert witty remark about liking this particular guild here

4 Likes

holy pog …

2 Likes

Our brother Patrice will tell you that this guild his hands down the best he’s been in.
Need a hand to get recruited ? We have handy missionaries hiding here and there !
You’ll get outfitted in handsome red armor and handed a blade for your Crusade !

3 Likes

The hand jokes… You’re killing me today, massive ursine.

Jokes aside, great fight today with the League of Modimus. We had a setback and had to retreat back to the Syndicate farm we are currently at but we will come back stronger! Revenge for Esarus! Glory to the Light!

3 Likes

I hope not… Lacking a leader would be … a handicap.

2 Likes

Ha…haha… That would never happen to us. Who loses a leader? Or three of them. heh :grimacing:

2 Likes

Had fun stomping on their heads tonight… I mean, fighting! Kudos.

2 Likes

Fighting vile Scourge and nefarious Alliance thugs on two fronts is the most holy endevour you as a believing human can undertake! Seek us out before we seek you out.

3 Likes

Have been on both sides of the conflict with these lot, fighting them on my Rotgarde character as well as fighting for them on my new force-converted Rogue. Great people with very down to earth gritty RP, would recommend!

3 Likes

:nervous: in 10 characters

the best Scarlets on Azeroth!

3 Likes

Noone likes the Scarlet Crusade!

2 Likes

Sounds like something a Scarlet Crusader says.

Blood and Faith!

2 Likes

Undead willing to return to Lordaeron and resettle? Not on our watch! Join us and take Lordaeron back for the living.

3 Likes

Wow! I can’t believe how great it is having your first day hanging out with Orman ending in a double execution ceremony.

Hang baby hang.

4 Likes

Great people to RP with especially when you kick their butts in Northrend.

Recommended Scarlet guild.

4 Likes

I have been a scarlet roleplayer for about 5 years. I enjoy the story framing that the narrative offers and I’m a huge dork.

This guild is the sign that one of the coolest forms of WoW RP is on it’s way back in force. Averaging about 15 people online at every event, this guild is dank.

4 Likes

Light’s blessing, motherfrigger.

4 Likes

Tereno the bringer of memories.

2 Likes